micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok got that triggered why i can not get 4 child with naomi i fucked her with moko at day 29 and her overluation is at 26 for me.
And i dit not see that animation that trigger that pregnancy
could be that as with many others only certain sex paths trigger pregnancies, try to get her alone or dif way/scene.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Can you still be a drug dealer or the game requires dropping that to start polítics?
You have to stop unfortunately. But you can go for as many weeks as you want first. You can't move into the new house until you've finalized the sale. And you can't trigger the mayor campaign until after moving into the new house.

• Angry
Reactions: enzo ferrari

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
i guess the first time is when she is sleeping and think that it's James that fuck her ... so only way to have kids with her is being a bastard first time ...
Yep, I didn't want to be a rapist, so I didn't do it. But I had a thought looking at coding that I might not be able to have second child, without a first one. Asked Dev and he very kindly let me know that you had to. So unfortunately, yes you have to be bad.

I just went back to the move to Mohoro and when it said is Ema pregnant, chose yes. (so I didn't have to actually do it).

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes