Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I like to trick the Asian woman, so that she believes that she was unfaithful and believes that the baby is not MC, so that she allows you to have a harem :ROFLMAO:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Finally we have some content with Ema!
Although I expected that there would be scenes with James and the protagonist, like in the scenes with Elena. Well, as if for me it was an obvious plot device that was obvious...
But apparently it was obvious only to me... It’s a pity, of course, that there wasn’t such an option, it would have been interesting. And in my opinion, it’s just the right time to diversify the game, since apart from ordinary harem sex scenes, there hasn’t been any new content for a long time, and what is there is simply stuck in its original version and is not developing in any way...
But still a good update, Ema is just a beauty...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
but i already waited 2 months and she never came...do i need to be at home at work or what?
Have you had 2nd child with Moko, Naomi visit is after 2nd child and around the 21st of month

0e. Naomi - After the second kid from Moko, she will visit you. To have the first kid you have to choose "you want to move more" after you finish inside her. Second+ kid: After she start living with Moko, you have to have at least ONE TIME Sex when Moko is fucking Naomi with strap-on and you join them. On this way Naomi thinks that the condom is defective. After having this one time start the sex with condom on.... you can have any type of sex and you can cum inside her to make the baby. She must to be ovulated (within 7 days) to get pregnant. You can have unlimited kids from her.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I stayed on version 12, the save no longer works? I don't want to start from 0... any tricks?
:unsure: you haven't downloaded any updates in 2 years Damn. I don't ever remember anything that saves aren't comparable. You can try deleting everything in Users-AppData-Roaming-RenPy-SimpleDays just delete the whole folder start the game and try a save. If that doesn't work you can restart but skip all of chapter 1, by answering some question and start at chapter 2 like you finished chapter 1 You can also see if the save below will work for you . Don't know what else Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD and jxd

master861

Nov 4, 2022
One question at the site why is ther no chat triggering?
screenshot0009.png
if i press on Not so tired the jump should happen but that dont happen the only thing that happens is the same as pressing on sleep.
that happens if i press on not so tired if that is chat then hmm that is some small chat.
screenshot0010.png

Reactions: CircaAD

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
One question at the site why is ther no chat triggering?

if i press on Not so tired the jump should happen but that dont happen the only thing that happens is the same as pressing on sleep.
that happens if i press on not so tired if that is chat then hmm that is some small chat.
Because the conversation happens once per game, except for the conversation there is a pregnancy check.

You can change ZaraChatSxNh to 0 and check this.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ah ok gotcha why are the blue pills removed from URM i can not found them any more with URM is the value changed for them not even with the value itself like 3 or 4

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I checked that it is more like mcInventoryQuantity[4] = value because the 4 can not be changed
It's moved from BluePillDeliveryCount.

You need to search for mcInventoryQuantity, open that list and then change the value of [4] to the quantity you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes