divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I guess Moon might be uttering that phrase instead until she gets her turn. And if Abby, Bombina, Chichi, Moon and Ramona eventually get unlimited pregnancy from the dev, they'll be taking maternity leave quite often or they could think about making a career change or something like that. :whistle::whistle:
I know my MC will only be knocking up Abby and Romona. Hard pass on the others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
James know yous got Elena pregnant and is kinda fine with it he just wants her ass and her pussy is yours kinda deal. Still hope we can make her MCs exclusively like in MCs house. Elena's face when you creampie multiple times is just amazing and James being so dumb. Just want all the girls in the house Julia and Teodora as well haha
I want the woman at the desk where secret works
LOL we haven't even been to the second floor of the mansion, but okay I'll go with that how bout this one :LOL::LOL:
View attachment 3892850
Not bad....for 1 girl and her 50 kids ..but..but what about the rest? insane, to many kids, I'll stick to what I have and will TRY to NOT forget that app to set it far from pregnancy(for now).:giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why people give this game 1 or 2 star review ! this game 4+ i bet bunch of %$#^ !! "simple days a good game! "
Same reason people give 5 stars to games that not even 10k people played. Everyone has different taste when it comes to games. I personally like it, lots things to do and to manage...and to bang.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Why people give this game 1 or 2 star review ! this game 4+ i bet bunch of %$#^ !! "simple days a good game! "
I find it a bit strange too. There's lots of people I interact with on many different threads, but there's only a few that are here too. It's different, but I love it. In my very favorite games, but I guess not everyone's taste. :(

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I find it a bit strange too. There's lots of people I interact with on many different threads, but there's only a few that are here too. It's different, but I love it. In my very favorite games, but I guess not everyone's taste. :(
It can be grindier than I prefer and I'm not wild about all the primary LIs, but I dig the preg aspect a lot.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I want the woman at the desk where secret works

Yes Desire need to take us for a nice long ride :)

Not bad....for 1 girl and her 50 kids ..but..but what about the rest? insane, to many kids, I'll stick to what I have and will TRY to NOT forget that app to set it far from pregnancy(for now).:giggle:

Come on now your addicted like the rest of us and are going to keep pumping out them kids, I figure the moms can take the kids for a walk around the city in these shirts good advertising for Mayor :LOL:
d1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749
3.80 star(s) 100 Votes