Mar 20, 2023
If you took Elena you already did but as of now he doesn't seem pissed or upset maybe at some point he will be
James knows you got Elena pregnant and is kinda fine with it he just wants her ass and her pussy is yours kinda deal. Still hope we can make her MCs exclusively like in MCs house. Elena's face when you creampie multiple times is just amazing and James being so dumb. Just want all the girls in the house Julia and Teodora as well haha

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
James know yous got Elena pregnant and is kinda fine with it he just wants her ass and her pussy is yours kinda deal. Still hope we can make her MCs exclusively like in MCs house. Elena's face when you creampie multiple times is just amazing and James being so dumb. Just want all the girls in the house Julia and Teodora as well haha
youre-a-greedy-bastard.gif

Me too. ;) Surely my house is big enough for Julia & Teodora (in my dream, Harry & Ronald realize they are gay and move in together :LOL:). Still room for Sasha, Hanna, Bombina, Ramona, Abby, Tiffany, Desire, Pharmacy Girl, Olga, and a sex dungeon for Suzzy. I dare to dream!

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
James know yous got Elena pregnant and is kinda fine with it he just wants her ass and her pussy is yours kinda deal. Still hope we can make her MCs exclusively like in MCs house. Elena's face when you creampie multiple times is just amazing and James being so dumb. Just want all the girls in the house Julia and Teodora as well haha
Maybe at some point that's what the I don't like to share option is for

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah kinda confuse how does a mayor have power on polygamy laws but hey if being a mayor keeps polygamy in then fine with me
Mohoro is a kingdom, rather than ruled by a government. The King can change any laws he wants and the Toscano family is starting to gain a lot of influence over him. Colombo's family has power in the military and a little influence over the king, but not as much as the Toscano family. He needs someone he trusts in the civil sector. As mayor MC gets control of the police force. With the military and police against the Toscano family, they hope to be able to stop the King changing the laws.

Mar 20, 2023
Mohoro is a kingdom, rather than ruled by a government. The King can change any laws he wants and the Toscano family is starting to gain a lot of influence over him. Colombo's family has power in the military and a little influence over the king, but not as much as the Toscano family. He needs someone he trusts in the civil sector. As mayor MC gets control of the police force. With the military and police against the Toscano family, they hope to be able to stop the King changing the laws.
Damn so when will we get a princess or do we already have one that we don't know about? Now you are making me think Maria is some sort of noble or princess from the vibes she gives and reactions.
:unsure:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Well said I was to lazy to type all that and had to go out in the damn poring rain and unclog a damn gutter now I look like drowned rat LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Damn so when will we get a princess or do we already have one that we don't know about? Now you are making me think Maria is some sort of noble or princess from the vibes she gives and reactions.
:unsure:
I don't know about Maria, but you know who gives me princess vibes. Sasha. Doesn't care about money, quite naive about the world, virgin, helpful. :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Ramona will be happy. She won't have to say 'Fuck the Developer' anymore. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I guess Moon might be uttering that phrase instead until she gets her turn. And if Abby, Bombina, Chichi, Moon and Ramona eventually get unlimited pregnancy from the dev, they'll be taking maternity leave quite often or they could think about making a career change or something like that. :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 100 Votes