Rickfalck

Oct 14, 2023
essas são as 5 até agora, parece, embora no código diga que você também pode engravidar Maria, Zara e Lina, mas não sei como fazer isso, pois obviamente ainda não foi implementado? Não sei por que está no código, espero que possamos fazer mais com Ema no futuro, já que James e Ema moram ao lado e ele trabalha para você. Isso e o código de todas as meninas diz que elas podem ter 2 filhos cada. Precisa torná-lo mais como Summertime Saga com infinitas gravidezes, rs. Além disso, como eu disse em um post anterior, não sei por que não podemos engravidar Paola quando ela afirma claramente que não está tomando nenhuma pílula e disse que não tem creche, então, como eu disse antes, qual melhor maneira para ela cuidar da nossa creche do que fazer parte dela ela mesma. Talvez o DEV leia isso e tome nota
[/CITAR]
Cara, engravidei todo mundo, inclusive Paula, Moko, já estou no meu terceiro filho, Emma foi a primeira, engravidei mas no começo do jogo

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just wish I did not have the issue of never being able to see Paola after she her first birth. I go back 3 days later it never gives me the prompt to see her again till after the move.
I had her maxed on kids before the moving,the truth had all the girls maxed before the moving,sometimes you have to ignore the storyline and be with the girls more often,story ain't going no where, what I ain't liking is the infinite kids..I mean 5 was too many and now they want more, I find it kind of useless and a waste time. You'll end up with 100 kids in no time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Just wish I did not have the issue of never being able to see Paola after she her first birth. I go back 3 days later it never gives me the prompt to see her again till after the move.
I wish you never had that problem either, It's not making sense to me, I had 2 kid with her before moved and got prompt to talk to her during day or go to club at night from hallway

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I had her maxed on kids before the moving,the truth had all the girls maxed before the moving,sometimes you have to ignore the storyline and be with the girls more often,story ain't going no where, what I ain't liking is the infinite kids..I mean 5 was too many and now they want more, I find it kind of useless and a waste time. You'll end up with 100 kids in no time.
Agree, instead of spending time making all the women have unlimited kids they story line could have advanced by now. To me having infinite kids is just way to make the game grindy.

Reactions: chicho1958

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Agree, instead of spending time making all the women have unlimited kids they story line could have advanced by now. To me having infinite kids is just way to make the game grindy.
Yeah but now that in next update unlimited kids is almost done and out of the way the story should take off, It kinda makes sense to get it out of the way now, at least that's my opinion

Reactions: chicho1958

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah but now that in next update unlimited kids is almost done and out of the way the story should take off, It kinda makes sense to get it out of the way now, at least that's my opinion
Hey Wookie, just about finished my re-play. 18.3 Progress Log had unlimited kids for Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebecca. 18.4 will have Maria, Alina, Zara, Trist, Julia, Teodora, Elena, Lydia. Where's Paola - Is she already done in 18.3? and left off list.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Hey Wookie, just about finished my re-play. 18.3 Progress Log had unlimited kids for Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebecca. 18.4 will have Maria, Alina, Zara, Trist, Julia, Teodora, Elena, Lydia. Where's Paola - Is she already done in 18.3? and left off list.
Progress Log 0.18.3
New
June 21
last updated 28 June

NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!

New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked (only will have counter), and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger automatically (in most cases after the birth of her 6th kid).

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky (invite in Mohoro) - 100% completed
AirPort - visit manager - (Left for next update)
Girls:
Stripper ChiChi - repeatable sex - (requested by ChosenOne) - 100% completed
Girls Screen - add more girls - 100% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Rebeca - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Paola- unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
LOL I was to slow on the trigger look up or down she is done

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Progress Log 0.18.3
New
June 21
last updated 28 June

NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!
New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked (only will have counter), and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger automatically (in most cases after the birth of her 6th kid).

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky (invite in Mohoro) - 100% completed
AirPort - visit manager - (Left for next update)
Girls:
Stripper ChiChi - repeatable sex - (requested by ChosenOne) - 100% completed
Girls Screen - add more girls - 100% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Rebeca - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Paola- unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
LOL I was to slow on the trigger look up or down she is done
Thanks Guys, I assumed she was. But, I must have looked at an earlier version of the Progress Update that didn't have her on it. I didn't want to waste time if she wasn't (I've been busy, so it's taken me about 2 weeks to get the re-play done. Adding Ema in reminded me how much I love Dora, you don't get this if you don't have Ema. :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

I also found the confronting James to say you knocked up his wife was a bit disappointing. I wanted fireworks and yelling. :ROFLMAO: Maybe a punch or two. Not James begging you to take her:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Thanks Guys, I assumed she was. But, I must have looked at an earlier version of the Progress Update that didn't have her on it. I didn't want to waste time if she wasn't (I've been busy, so it's taken me about 2 weeks to get the re-play done. Adding Ema in reminded me how much I love Dora, you don't get this if you don't have Ema. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3890155

I also found the confronting James to say you knocked up his wife was a bit disappointing. I wanted fireworks and yelling. :ROFLMAO: Maybe a punch or two. Not James begging you to take her:ROFLMAO:.
Yeah guess there could have been a little fireworks, but I think it keeps Ema happy that there wasn't any conflict, for people that took Elena, maybe in the future Ema will have a little cat fight nothing serious with Elena when she finds out MC still knocking her up all the time :LOL:

Mar 20, 2023

View attachment 3890155

Kinda disappointing with how that went makes me hope we can also take his new one and make him cry haha.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah guess there could have been a little fireworks, but I think it keeps Ema happy that there wasn't any conflict, for people that took Elena, maybe in the future Ema will have a little cat fight nothing serious with Elena when she finds out MC still knocking her up all the time :LOL:
Keeps Ema happy, and keeps James happy too for story purposes. I didn't take Elena, so you'll have to let me know how that works out. ;)

3.80 star(s) 100 Votes