RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
blasphemy !!! :devilish:
Agreed! I've been on F95 long enough to know that I'm definitely in the minority on this, but I love sandbox lol *when it's done well* (little-to-no grind, no guessing about what to do next to advance, etc.). It appeals to both the pervert and the gamer in me. I like the feeling of free-roam, progression, and unlocking things like outfits and repeatable sex scenes.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
cheating tag
So can you cheat on your girlfriend with other women who go out to highlight that? Or are they all oblivious and cool if if you fuck every girl?
Or is the cheating tag just that you can cuck some boyfriends by fucking their girls?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
So can you cheat on your girlfriend with other women who go out to highlight that? Or are they all oblivious and cool if if you fuck every girl?
Or is the cheating tag just that you can cuck some boyfriends by fucking their girls?
They are all happy with it as long as you don't lie to them about it and go along whole heartily

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Agreed! I've been on F95 long enough to know that I'm definitely in the minority on this, but I love sandbox lol *when it's done well* (little-to-no grind, no guessing about what to do next to advance, etc.). It appeals to both the pervert and the gamer in me. I like the feeling of free-roam, progression, and unlocking things like outfits and repeatable sex scenes.

We're two weirdos now my friend. I still, in general, only play sandbox games.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How do you get to the house? I have the apartment still and the parents have come to live somewhere. did I break the game or does it just take forver to get the buy a house prompt?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
So that's the point of no return, thanks for letting me know (y). But is that blindfolded moment at the beginning of the game the only shot before leaving for Moho, or is there another opportunity after that one to kick things off with her?
As of now it's only way to open her path isn't any other opportunities after that

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
he is not .. you ever hear of the 2 buzzards sitting in a tree ... one ( ME ) looks at the other ( WOOKIE :ROFLMAO: ) and says be patient my friend something will come along ... thats when the other ( WOOKIE :ROFLMAO: ) says patience my ass i wanna kill something .... jk jk .. Wookie is an awesome dude (y)
but yeah know its actually the other way around ... he is the patient one ... and me well ... ummm nevermind :whistle:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes