• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Comics Simple Stories [2021-07-08] [Rebus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
rebus607080
I do like that you continue with this comic but I think that you rush a bit through the "chapters". It is more work but why have a few more render. As an example a variation of p2 7/13 where the dad is just about to penetrate the daughter or, and that is totally my kink, have a render of the daughter with a belly bulge.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
rebus607080
I do like that you continue with this comic but I think that you rush a bit through the "chapters". It is more work but why have a few more render. As an example a variation of p2 7/13 where the dad is just about to penetrate the daughter or, and that is totally my kink, have a render of the daughter with a belly bulge.
About the "bulge" fetish. I like this "tag". You should have mentioned it in the thread earlier. I've only seen requests for Dad to be gentle with her for now. In fact, if I decided to continue, there will be a lot of hot tags for example "harem, anal, deepthroat, loli, defloration etc. Until I get banned. :devilish:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
About the "bulge" fetish. I like this "tag". You should have mentioned it in the thread earlier. I've only seen requests for Dad to be gentle with her for now. In fact, if I decided to continue, there will be a lot of hot tags for example "harem, anal, deepthroat, loli, defloration etc. Until I get banned. :devilish:
Great renders and short story so far! Oh no need to be more gentle, I think she's ready for some spanking, ponytail pulling, and deepthroat :devilish: Could I also suggest instead of Betty being a friend, maybe she could be another daughter or niece?

Reactions: Hermit76

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
Oooh boy, please, continue! :love:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: HansDampf788
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote