Comics Simple Stories [2021-07-08] [Rebus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So guys, are we gently wrapping up the Chapter? Or do we want to stay and watch "Viewer discretion is advised" content? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why you dirty old man!
Words fail me now.....
Droool...

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Sorry, I don't get it. Are you sure we both are talking about the same thing? :unsure:
Take a closer look. These were too short color transitions for the main angle. Between the torso, thigh and socks. the computer just didn't have enough time to draw them.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks! It did never occur to me that this area there was supposed to be her right leg. I guess if you don't know that you cannot see it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Choose a pose for main action. Woman on top(1) or man on top(2). Vote.
Depending on the girl, I say the daughter can get on top but with Betty, it should be the him on top.
For Betty specifically, I say you should use the same position as in p2 #10/13 but make 3 different renders of it, 1 where he just has his glans against her pussy, 1 halfway penetrating, and 1 balls deep.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Depending on the girl, I say the daughter can get on top but with Betty, it should be the him on top.
For Betty specifically, I say you should use the same position as in p2 #10/13 but make 3 different renders of it, 1 where he just has his glans against her pussy, 1 halfway penetrating, and 1 balls deep.
Developing a story by following choices is a challenge. Not knowing what will happen to the characters a few moments after the last render is a challenge. But I do not see a challenge for myself in what you suggested. If I start building the plot from start to finish, then I get bored very quickly. "Depending on the girl, blah blah blah" boooring.

Master2679

May 23, 2018
would love to see him on top, maybe betty below is pushed in doing splits as daugther aims the tool...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote