• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Comics Simple Stories [2021-07-08] [Rebus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Are the three pictures at the opening post that, what lead to #1/13?
I would not mind if the back story would be a bit more elaborated.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Are the three pictures at the opening post that, what lead to #1/13?
I would not mind if the back story would be a bit more elaborated.
This story is written right on the go. Don't forget that it all started as a training set. And my focus was and remains the study of the possibilities of Daz3d. For example, I had a lot of fun trying to simulate TV and past images. By the way, did I succeed? Creating a deep back story is impossible due to my poor knowledge of English. And it is not particularly interesting for me (take a long time to explain why).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This story is written right on the go. Don't forget that it all started as a training set. And my focus was and remains the study of the possibilities of Daz3d. For example, I had a lot of fun trying to simulate TV and past images. By the way, did I succeed? Creating a deep back story is impossible due to my poor knowledge of English. And it is not particularly interesting for me (take a long time to explain why).
I guess regarding the English there are plenty of people here who would help. It is more important to have the story in your mind that have put it into words. Most of it would be solved visually anyway...;)
I am sure this can become a great 3D comic if the small gaps of the story would be closed. :love:

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
So guys, are we gently wrapping up the Chapter? Or do we want to stay and watch "Viewer discretion is advised" content? :unsure:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Something is strange in the last picture: It looks like between the daughter's torso and the dad's leg there is some kind of skin coloured fabric running from her breast to her stomach. Is that a render error or does she wear some kind of semi transparent, skin coloured top? :unsure:

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Something is strange in the last picture: It looks like between the daughter's torso and the dad's leg there is some kind of skin coloured fabric running from her breast to her stomach. Is that a render error or does she wear some kind of semi transparent, skin coloured top? :unsure:
Unsuccessful camera angle + short rendering time by the computer. Perhaps this angle will explain her pose.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote