Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Here is an edited save to include: Money, stats, gallery, endings, and a few bonus helpings to quests(not sure if it is complete or not, but its helpful at the least) There are two save files this time around. One is the original game WITHOUT finale mode active, while the other(clearly labeled) DOES have finale mode enabled. Choose which save you want to use, they both contain the same things, just that one exception.(for total transparency, I have no idea what finale mode is, and havent tested it at all, use at your own risk. Hence the two saves. Ny guess is default to the original and then chose for yourself) Also included is a current working flash stand-alone. Questions, comments, complaints, direct them to forums. Enjoy.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Here is an edited save to include: Money, stats, gallery, endings, and a few bonus helpings to quests(not sure if it is complete or not, but its helpful at the least) There are two save files this time around. One is the original game WITHOUT finale mode active, while the other(clearly labeled) DOES have finale mode enabled. Choose which save you want to use, they both contain the same things, just that one exception.(for total transparency, I have no idea what finale mode is, and havent tested it at all, use at your own risk. Hence the two saves. Ny guess is default to the original and then chose for yourself) Also included is a current working flash stand-alone. Questions, comments, complaints, direct them to forums. Enjoy.
Not sure if finale mode is supposed to have the final boss endlessly chaining attacks and interrupting all of the player's actions during combat but it did in the save you've provided (thanks anyway, it's actually cool of you to share like that). I even used a minerva .sol editor to fuck around with the things that were supposed to dictate the final finale boss's strength, and that wasn't it...so instead I maxed all of my stats, then multiplied the combat ones by a hundred, so that fight was over as soon as I got an attack off.
Weird and frustrating as balls.
In case anyone's interested, here's the website:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's how to cheat even more things than money and stats:

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Not sure if finale mode is supposed to have the final boss endlessly chaining attacks and interrupting all of the player's actions during combat but it did in the save you've provided (thanks anyway, it's actually cool of you to share like that). I even used a minerva .sol editor to fuck around with the things that were supposed to dictate the final finale boss's strength, and that wasn't it...so instead I maxed all of my stats, then multiplied the combat ones by a hundred, so that fight was over as soon as I got an attack off.
Weird and frustrating as balls.
In case anyone's interested, here's the website:
And here's how to cheat even more things than money and stats:
After some testing, the finale mode enabled save I gave seems to have done the trick, but it sidelines itself to a single ending rather than the multiple ones it should have? or perhaps the ability to choose? Not completely sure. The original save I gave should be more than enough to play around with to beat it all though. Will have to tinker with it more, for now I recommend people using the original game save I gave to have the maxed out everythings.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how does it work? how do i use it?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
hey, how does it work? how do i use it?
Many times in this thread people have explained how to use the saves people so graciously share here. The save files for Flash games are located somewhere in your %APPDATA% directory in Windows. It will differ on other operating systems. To make one such save for this particular game, at least open the game and sleep once.

Reactions: Ravenangel
Nov 7, 2017
In finale mode, the more ending bonuses you activate, the tougher the last boss is. The best advice I can give you if you want to beat this final boss is to use both your keyboard and mouse and spam the morph spell and try to use your strongest potions. It's tough, but I was able to do it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In finale mode, the more ending bonuses you activate, the tougher the last boss is. The best advice I can give you if you want to beat this final boss is to use both your keyboard and mouse and spam the morph spell and try to use your strongest potions. It's tough, but I was able to do it.
Why would you need to use both keyboard and mouse? Sure, it makes things go a little quicker, but it isn't a requirement. It's turn-based combat, after all. There is no need to be quick.

You could also use Cheat Engine to freeze your health value, if you really can't beat the boss. That's what I did the first time around, since I had all bonuses active, and there was a bug giving the boss much more health.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sexums just posted about their next game. It's looking to be pretty interesting. Looking forward to it.
Maybe someone should make a thread about it?

Reactions: Nyels
Jun 3, 2018
I'm currently on version 3.2 and would like to upgrade to 3.5. I'd like to transfer my save from 3.2 over, but I don't see a .sol file that I can transfer over nor do I see one that I can edit for 3.5. How do I get those files?

EDIT: Took me a while, but I found the files I'm looking for.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes