Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 403268

Ok so i was a bit let's say inaccurate with my comment. I was looking for more like a guide, how to use cheat engine and minerva specifically on Simply Mindy.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ok so i was a bit let's say inaccurate with my comment. I was looking for more like a guide, how to use cheat engine and minerva specifically on Simply Mindy.
Use the custom type I linked in Cheat Engine and look up the health and mana values in the dungeons. That's the only thing I ever used CE for with this game. The rest is much easier with the save editor. If you already know where the save is located, it should be pretty easy to modify it with the web app I linked. I'm not going to tell you what each and every variable in the save does, because there are hundreds of them.

D

Deleted member 403268

Use the custom type I linked in Cheat Engine and look up the health and mana values in the dungeons. That's the only thing I ever used CE for with this game. The rest is much easier with the save editor. If you already know where the save is located, it should be pretty easy to modify it with the web app I linked. I'm not going to tell you what each and every variable in the save does, because there are hundreds of them.
Thank you for replying again and you are correct about the IF. Meaning that i have no idea where the save is XD

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for replying again and you are correct about the IF. Meaning that i have no idea where the save is XD
Come on. I had more faith in you. You only need to go back one page to find an explanation for how to find your save. And it's explained multiple times before that in this thread as well.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can't play the game. pls help
What do you mean, you can't play the game? What are you having issues with? Did you download and use the stand-alone Flash player? Do you get any errors? It's impossible to troubleshoot and help you if you don't say what's wrong.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Anyone playing the game and having trouble with "CEO Kinda" as the ending? I'm trying to follow the walkthrough, but I'm confused on how to stop Gaspar getting the Second Draught.

What seems to happen is that he's jonesin' fierce, but if I have it in my inventory, he TAKES the damn thing...

So I guess I don't need it at all in my inventory or is there something else I need instead?

Klonosz

May 10, 2017
If you want to edit game saves use this:
It's way easier and you can use it on multipule systems like wolf rpg, unreal engine, renpy, several rpg makers, ect.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If you want to edit game saves use this:
It's way easier and you can use it on multipule systems like wolf rpg, unreal engine, renpy, several rpg makers, ect.
I did not know that web app could be used for flash saves. Last time I tried, which admittedly was quite long ago, it did not support sol files. I still think the is a little more explicit in how it lays out the variables and what the types are, though.

Klonosz

May 10, 2017
I did not know that web app could be used for flash saves. Last time I tried, which admittedly was quite long ago, it did not support sol files. I still think the is a little more explicit in how it lays out the variables and what the types are, though.
It got updated a few months ago and I just tried the Minerva sol editor and insted of numbers it showed weird symbols, that's why i recommended this so that those who have my problem still capable of editing their saves.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It got updated a few months ago and I just tried the Minerva sol editor and insted of numbers it showed weird symbols, that's why i recommended this so that those who have my problem still capable of editing their saves.
I've never had any problems with the Minerva editor. But good to have options regardless. Thanks for the heads-up.

Full_Bob

Aug 19, 2018
So I looked up the guide on reddit and it mentions the "true" ending is only available on 4.0.0/4.5.0 which are patreon-only.
Has anyone managed to upload them? The one here is 3.6.0 and I already messed up and lost my save once, starting over on 3.6.0 and then again for 4.0.0/4.5.0 seems like a lot of hassle.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I looked up the guide on reddit and it mentions the "true" ending is only available on 4.0.0/4.5.0 which are patreon-only.
Has anyone managed to upload them? The one here is 3.6.0 and I already messed up and lost my save once, starting over on 3.6.0 and then again for 4.0.0/4.5.0 seems like a lot of hassle.
As far as I know there is no version more recent than 3.6.0. That's probably a typo in that Reddit post. Even the latest post on Patreon about a build of this game says it's at 3.6.0 (you can see the title of Patron only posts), so I don't know what makes you think that there would be a 4.0.0 or 4.5.0 on Patreon.

Full_Bob

Aug 19, 2018
As far as I know there is no version more recent than 3.6.0. That's probably a typo in that Reddit post. Even the latest post on Patreon about a build of this game says it's at 3.6.0 (you can see the title of Patron only posts), so I don't know what makes you think that there would be a 4.0.0 or 4.5.0 on Patreon.
Seems like a case of typo, I'll keep on playing then, thanks.

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018

hey I was looking for your save file in minerva, but when I click the link I dont see a file, I just see an upload file button and a blue cloud. (I dont know how to use minerva) can you explain how I find this save file?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
hey I was looking for your save file in minerva, but when I click the link I dont see a file, I just see an upload file button and a blue cloud. (I dont know how to use minerva) can you explain how I find this save file?
It's been explained multiple times already in this thread, and I doubt it's difficult to find out using Google, but I'll give you the gist of it anyway. Open the file explorer, put in "%appdata%" in the address bar and hit enter, from there it's somewhere in the "Macromedia" folder.

Reactions: luckypig
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes