Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a similar game to this? The animations are amazing. More arousing than any 3dcg game imo!
Have you tried their previous game? In what way similar are we talking? Just 2D? Pixel art? If you want pixel art,

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
changelog?
- A job gallery, which includes animations from all twelve jobs;

- A school gallery, which has animations from the seven teachers;

- A lovers gallery, which includes animations from all fourteen (pulling that number out of my ass, I can't even remember) lovers; and

- A contest gallery, with the animations from all four contests included. (This one is to blame for the moderately-late build. Damned thing wouldn't work properly for the longest time.)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how to i load this save??
It's described many times in this thread alone, but I'll tell it again, just for you.

1. Open the game and save at least once. You can do this by sleeping.
2. In the address bar of your file explorer, put in "%appdata%" and hit enter.
3. Navigate inside the "Macromedia" folder and find mySave.sol. Mine was in "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\NPKLAK6F\#localWithNet\Users\[username]\Downloads\Simply Mindy 3.6.0.swf", since I played with the swf file in my Downloads directory.
4. Replace the existing sol file with the one I provided.
5. Open up the game again and choose to load.
6. Done!

Jun 19, 2018
During Darkly in the brothel there is. It's been in the game for a very long time.
I know there's the brothel of Shay. But it's pretty sound bugged. He should add a monster gallery too like the others things. And add the fade mode or the x-ray mode in the gallery for some jobs and stuff. I mean it's a very late build. There's still some stupid bugs since 3.5.0

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem with loading this game when I tried opening it using fire fox, chrome and explorer all the screen shows is black is there another way to play the game?

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
I know there's the brothel of Shay. But it's pretty sound bugged. He should add a monster gallery too like the others things. And add the fade mode or the x-ray mode in the gallery for some jobs and stuff. I mean it's a very late build. There's still some stupid bugs since 3.5.0
Save game edit money, stamina, power, item. But no any battle with monster yet.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem with loading this game when I tried opening it using fire fox, chrome and explorer all the screen shows is black is there another way to play the game?
Have you tried a standalone Flash player? Download the projector .
Save game edit money, stamina, power, item. But no any battle with monster yet.
Do you mean that the save I shared does not have the monsters in the brothel unlocked? They should be there. And I just checked, and I think all of them are.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There should be 5 gallery options right?
That is correct. As far as I'm aware, those are the only galleries that are accessed through the gallery menu item in the main screen. The monster animations have to be viewed in the brothel during Darkly.

D

Deleted member 403268

How can i use cheat engine, or perhaps even better how can i edit the save?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes