Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Damn, he was really good at what he did, such a shame. Why did he decide to stop?

kuramayouko

Aug 21, 2017
is this game already finished ? last time i checked him we was working on another game the one who should be tagged abandoned, not this one.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, he was really good at what he did, such a shame. Why did he decide to stop?
From what i gathered on his farewell post, he burnt out on pixel animation - felt like chore at the end.Also wanted a job he could talk about with friends and other people outside family. He did said he will still do some game development as a hobby in the future, but most likely not an H-game.

Reactions: Sihil

john carty

Sep 24, 2018
View attachment 3472
Overview:
As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has... moved on, I guess... and needs to find herself a job. You'll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there's more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It's a WIP.

Updated: 28 July 2018
Developer: Sexums -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.6.0
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOADS
- - -

thanks to @Meowmaru27

Guide by @oldmasterxd:

View attachment 54541 View attachment 54542 View attachment 54543 View attachment 54544 View attachment 54545
If I am trying to download this on mac but my computer is saying there is nothing to open the file....does anyone know what I need to download to be able to play a downloaded version (the hacked one).

john carty

Sep 24, 2018
If I am trying to download this on mac but my computer is saying there is nothing to open the file....does anyone know what I need to download to be able to play a downloaded version (the hacked one).

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You'll need (choose the Flash Player projector) for that. Or your browser may be able to run the game. But I don't remember a hacked version. Which one was that?

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
I really think this game should be marked as completed instead of abandoned. It pretty much was plus sexums was a pretty good, hard working developer. Just feels sad to see a game he spent so much time on that is technically finished marked as abandoned.

Panhatz

Feb 19, 2019
For some bizzare reason it wont let me move when inside the dungeon , anyone knows whats up with that ?

Teal Mako

Aug 13, 2018
It's been explained multiple times already in this thread, and I doubt it's difficult to find out using Google, but I'll give you the gist of it anyway. Open the file explorer, put in "%appdata%" in the address bar and hit enter, from there it's somewhere in the "Macromedia" folder.
Yo, been trying to edit my save for a while now, and every time I keep having the same problem. In appdata there is no macromedia folder, just a local one. Any tips?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yo, been trying to edit my save for a while now, and every time I keep having the same problem. In appdata there is no macromedia folder, just a local one. Any tips?
Just to be clear, the Macromedia folder is in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming. If you have not played any other flash games with a save function and have not saved at all in this game, then the folder will not exist. So just fire up the game and sleep for one night to create a save.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I really think this game should be marked as completed instead of abandoned. It pretty much was plus sexums was a pretty good, hard working developer. Just feels sad to see a game he spent so much time on that is technically finished marked as abandoned.
Agreed. You could call the game completed pretty much back at 1.3 or something,the game was already on par with his first game Soo Cubus. He just added tonns more endings and content after that. Seupermax is what you should call "abandoned" .

The reason i'm willing to "necro" the thread for this is that [abandoned] tag is really detrimental for the visibility of the game. I usually just surf over such games. But always check games with [completed]

Reactions: Ohsoyu

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Where do you put the file at?

Put the .swf somewhere you want to keep it, then run it once, play a bit to make one saved game. Then you have to use the 'search programs and files' cmd and type in %appdata%. Continue to these folders: AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*random numbers and letters*\#localWithNet\ >inside this folder should now be the location folders of your game, and inside those ''Simply Mindy 3.6.0.swf'' then just replace the mySave.sol with the one you downloaded and you're done.
I hope this guide is simple enough to follow.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes