Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
You just need to start the game having 50 morality and enter Finale Mode – you’ll gain access to the full gallery after beating it.

Yunos

Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone have the full save for soo cubus Their previous game it would be very well appreciated! :D.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So when doing the cam whore job the messages from the viewers no longer shows text for me I know that used to work. Anyone know whats up with that?

Also does anyone have a good download for Soo Cubus and don't say his dev blog as that no longer works. For some reason it doesn't have a thread here.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
Also does anyone have a good download for Soo Cubus and don't say his dev blog as that no longer works. For some reason it doesn't have a thread here.
That is weird, pretty sure I got it here, but I might have snagged my copy from the devblog back when it worked.

Either way a copy of Soo Cubus is here: [edit, updated link]

Last edited:

t4t4

Sep 1, 2018
So after I play for a while, the game starts to slow down. Like a ton. Any suggestions? I tried to search but nothing came up

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
So after I play for a while, the game starts to slow down. Like a ton. Any suggestions? I tried to search but nothing came up
sounds like typical memory leak problem present in lot of big flash apps. Not much you can do with the game itself, if the usual methods of giving flash players more resources to play with doesn't work(hardware acceleration, more storage cache, quality on low, allocating cores) you'll just have to restart the game periodically.

Jan 4, 2019
For this game in particular, it lags a lot during the "rainy months" due to all the raindrops (I guess). My rig is overpowered for a game like this, but I get that same lag too. Also I have 32GB RAM so I'm pretty sure it's not a memory leak that causes this.

Jan 4, 2019
Can some one have afull save of this as well?
Hey there - Not a FULL full save because there's so many endings, but I think this file has all activities on the map unlocked with their "gallery" mode as well, so at least a good start. I say "I think" because I'm having some trouble running SWF files locally at the moment and can't double check for you. (My local Adobe Flash comes up but doesn't load anything, maybe related to Flash's end-of-life?) Hopefully this works for you though! :)

Two other notes- 1) My system is on Japanese AppLocale so hopefully that doesn't mess things up and 2) The file extension should be .sol, I changed it to .txt so I could upload it to F95.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hey there - Not a FULL full save because there's so many endings, but I think this file has all activities on the map unlocked with their "gallery" mode as well, so at least a good start. I say "I think" because I'm having some trouble running SWF files locally at the moment and can't double check for you. (My local Adobe Flash comes up but doesn't load anything, maybe related to Flash's end-of-life?) Hopefully this works for you though! :)

Two other notes- 1) My system is on Japanese AppLocale so hopefully that doesn't mess things up and 2) The file extension should be .sol, I changed it to .txt so I could upload it to F95.
tested in english and it doesn,t work. it loads save game but after that the game plays like it was a new game.
year 1 day 1

Jan 4, 2019
tested in english and it doesn,t work. it loads save game but after that the game plays like it was a new game.
year 1 day 1
Hey there, sorry it's not working for you. I was able to get Flash going again on my end, and have confirmed that the file does load into a pretty complete save for me. I would double check you changed the file extension and that you placed it at the equivalent of this path for you:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Preexisting folder with random name]\#localWithNet\[Path to the SWF]\Soo Cubus Pre-Alpha 4.0.swf\mySave.sol

It might just be the locale thing; you could also try running in Japanese with Locale Emulator maybe? :p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TESLAPAST

Sep 6, 2020
I can edit the initial state easily. I didn't play the game enough to know what is worth changing or could break the game. What kind of boosted start you want? Cash, stats, items? All of the above?
I would like to know how to get full cash and stats to unlock easily all jobs. But also to unlock all the gallery.

Thank you in advance for your help, time and information.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I would like to know how to get full cash and stats to unlock easily all jobs. But also to unlock all the gallery.

Thank you in advance for your help, time and information.
Hey, sorry about this, but that offer was 3 years ago. I don't really have any motivation to go back to this now.

Reactions: Zabelin
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes