Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
I feel like an idiot but I cannot find the dungeon menu. I do not know where I go to do dungeons or where the button is

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i sincerelly love this game,for curiosity,¿there someone here who working with this game?,i want to know if in this game there is a work/job where mindy participate in a sexy wrestling,mud or oil and etc... if is not,¿they want to add it?,i imagined is going to be very sexy,seeing how mindy wrestle with some monsters and others females characters with their sexy wrestling outfits.

or another dungeon with the only difference is mindy using a sexy wrestling outfit and fight in a rpg style again but with the difference where she and the enemies using some wrestling graples in a sexy way,meanwhile we need to unlock some moves with training and learn,probably there is a female npc who we need to buy the moves like the npc of the forest dungeon who buy magic attacks and others things,probably we can have some bosses too for that part too but well... depend of it.

¿is a good idea?,¿another simple job or another dungeon with that?.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
i sincerelly love this game,for curiosity,¿there someone here who working with this game?,i want to know if in this game there is a work/job where mindy participate in a sexy wrestling,mud or oil and etc... if is not,¿they want to add it?,i imagined is going to be very sexy,seeing how mindy wrestle with some monsters and others females characters with their sexy wrestling outfits.

or another dungeon with the only difference is mindy using a sexy wrestling outfit and fight in a rpg style again but with the difference where she and the enemies using some wrestling graples in a sexy way,meanwhile we need to unlock some moves with training and learn,probably there is a female npc who we need to buy the moves like the npc of the forest dungeon who buy magic attacks and others things,probably we can have some bosses too for that part too but well... depend of it.

¿is a good idea?,¿another simple job or another dungeon with that?.
This game is abandoned since august 2018 and considered complete as is.

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,thanks very much,now i see what happened,well... yes,he need some more time to recover so it's fine,i wish the best for him too. :giggle:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
im going to have it more later,i doing the cosplayers endings and need to do others more too so... i don't know when im going to complete it because i don't have so much privacy but i advanced very long on the stories and endings so maybe more later.

Johnny doe

Aug 16, 2017
Is anybody have a full save?
a month late but I have two I believe to be full saves. I believe they have all the endings and at least most of the monsters in the brothel, they both have all the items and really high stats. as far as I can tell it has everything you could need. One of them has the debug mode on and one does not. as far as I can tell the only difference between them is that with debug is after a battle you get to choose what kind of enemy you want to fight, including bosses(you choose the location and it'll give you a random enemy from that location). They both start you out in darkly, and I believe they have a ridiculous amount of stamina on each save as well.

EDIT: missing 2 endings

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i can't rembember where i get it but is a program named ''flashplayer_32_sa.exe'' and with it you can open swf archives like games and animations,for example humird0 games and the swf flash animations from e621 and etc... but like i said before,i don't know where i downloaded it,i just play every flash games and animations with that program.

Reactions: Sihil

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
a month late but I have two I believe to be full saves. I believe they have all the endings and at least most of the monsters in the brothel, they both have all the items and really high stats. as far as I can tell it has everything you could need. One of them has the debug mode on and one does not. as far as I can tell the only difference between them is that with debug is after a battle you get to choose what kind of enemy you want to fight, including bosses(you choose the location and it'll give you a random enemy from that location). They both start you out in darkly, and I believe they have a ridiculous amount of stamina on each save as well.

EDIT: missing 2 endings
Where's the brothel? Is that like a gallery for monster/battle animations?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes