Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Why not just use the flashplayer exe?
I run anything flash through that and they always work fine.
Link: . Directly from adobe page.
Download the Flash Player projector for your OS and then save it somewhere, drag your .swf onto it and presto.

Reactions: Slimecrusher123

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
Why not just use the flashplayer exe?
I run anything flash through that and they always work fine.
Link: . Directly from adobe page.
Download the Flash Player projector for your OS and then save it somewhere, drag your .swf onto it and presto.
flash player = dead they pulled the plug on januari 12th 2021

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
flash player = dead they pulled the plug on januari 12th 2021
I don't know, I just pulled an .swf file into the projector and it works.
Edit: browsers have dropped the support but you can still run flash with the standalone projector.

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Hey there, sorry it's not working for you. I was able to get Flash going again on my end, and have confirmed that the file does load into a pretty complete save for me. I would double check you changed the file extension and that you placed it at the equivalent of this path for you:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Preexisting folder with random name]\#localWithNet\[Path to the SWF]\Soo Cubus Pre-Alpha 4.0.swf\mySave.sol

It might just be the locale thing; you could also try running in Japanese with Locale Emulator maybe? :p:ROFLMAO:
This reply maybe a little late but I found out what is going on with your save (maybe what the other guy was going through too).

When I tried loading your save it sets me back to day 1 and deletes your .sol save file (Odd thing is the game doesn't delete the new .sol save file I made/loaded myself).

Don't know if this will work with your save (I don't know if the save file just don't like people changing the .txt file back to the .sol file) but I did download a Simply Mindy 100% save a page or so ahead of yours that works fine and what he did was he kept the file he upload as a .sol file but zipped it up so he could upload it onto here.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordofthewhales
Jan 4, 2019
Don't know if this will work with your save (I don't know if the save file just don't like people changing the .txt file back to the .sol file) but I did download a Simply Mindy 100% save a page or so ahead of yours that works fine and what he did was he kept the file he upload as a .sol file but zipped it up so he could upload it onto here.
That seems very possible, good point. That will def be my approach for uploading weird filetypes in the future, thanks :)

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, Ive been usin the adobe flash debugger version to play, but every time I put the swf in the player my progress seems to be deleted.

Anyone know's how to help?

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Hello, Ive been usin the adobe flash debugger version to play, but every time I put the swf in the player my progress seems to be deleted.

Anyone know's how to help?
dont use the debugger use the projector and then put in the swf

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Hey there - Not a FULL full save because there's so many endings, but I think this file has all activities on the map unlocked with their "gallery" mode as well, so at least a good start. I say "I think" because I'm having some trouble running SWF files locally at the moment and can't double check for you. (My local Adobe Flash comes up but doesn't load anything, maybe related to Flash's end-of-life?) Hopefully this works for you though! :)

Two other notes- 1) My system is on Japanese AppLocale so hopefully that doesn't mess things up and 2) The file extension should be .sol, I changed it to .txt so I could upload it to F95.
yep the save doesn't work. Can you make a dropbox link or something? Much appreciated

simondruson123

Jul 1, 2021
As the guy who replied to me mentioned, there should be working save elsewhere in the thread :)
You are the only person to have uploaded their save for Soo Cubus from what I can tell. The one you posted earlier is corrupted because of the file extension change. If you have a .sol copy upload it to NOPY and repost or just upload as a .zip

if anyone else has a full save for Soo Cubus please do post it.

Jan 4, 2019
You are the only person to have uploaded their save for Soo Cubus from what I can tell. The one you posted earlier is corrupted because of the file extension change. If you have a .sol copy upload it to NOPY and repost or just upload as a .zip

if anyone else has a full save for Soo Cubus please do post it.
Sorry can't believe I mixed up the games :FacePalm: Lucky enough looks like I still have the save file. Here it is uploaded as a .zip. If it doesn't work I'm happy to try NoPy instead, but I did test it and the .sol file works on my end. To see the "gallery" you need to go work a job at any location, and you'll have buttons at the top left that let you switch animations between all animations available at that location.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes