Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, as stated by many others the plot is pretty generic. So far we have the MC whose father has been missing for 3 years. Upon reaching age 18 he moves to the city where his father disappeared, moving in with his Aunt's family and immediately starts perving on the females. He needs to be careful though, since his Uncle is a General and does not appear to either too old or too weak to kick his butt. The MC uses the excuse of attending the university as a reason to be there, because he feels they would toss him out if they knew the real reason he's there. I kinda find that odd since the aunt is from his fathers side and you would think she would want to know what happened to her brother, although the General thinking it's waste of time seems reasonable.
First day at uni he meets the male nerd gang, a female bully squad and a suitable amount of hotties. Afterward class he goes to the police station and the first cop he talks to in the lobby is immediately spooked when he asks about his fathers case file, she knows of it obviously, but blows the MC off saying the case is old and she will need to dig through old files to find what he wants, leave your number and we will get back to you. The day ends with meeting a couple of his cousin's hot friends, with one of them slutty enough to give him an "I'm happy to meet you" blow job.

So the story needs to find a way to distinguish itself from dozens in the same genre that have come before. If the dev can do that this has the makings of a fun game. I'll immediately give the dev an "A" for ambition, with over 60 planned characters that is a massive undertaking, especially with HS models, since they can tend to blend together, but so far they are pretty diverse visually. That said the sheer amount makes some character names hard to remember, i.e. the tech girl was pretty cute and seems like she will be an asset for the MC in the quest for his father, but I honestly can't remember her name at all.
As for the graphics, HS visuals are fine by me. Yet I find it amusing that on the rail car all of the signs are in english and there's even an American flag on the outside of the car, but upon exiting the station all of the signs are (I think) in Korean. This is just something you have to live with, since many (myself included) just aren't 3d artists and would have serious headaches trying to modify generic models and signage.
There are some typos and engrish problems, like referring to his cousin as his step-sister. However for the most part the game is easily understood. Overall I would say give the game a try. I have definitely seen worse early releases and I think the dev can make this into a pretty good game with a bit of effort. Again though (really need to stress this), the dev needs to find a way to distinguish the plot from all of the others in the same genre. That said, good effort and I'll be back for the update!

SPARK Productions

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Okay, as stated by many others the plot is pretty generic. So far we have the MC whose father has been missing for 3 years. Upon reaching age 18 he moves to the city where his father disappeared, moving in with his Aunt's family and immediately starts perving on the females. He needs to be careful though, since his Uncle is a General and does not appear to either too old or too weak to kick his butt. The MC uses the excuse of attending the university as a reason to be there, because he feels they would toss him out if they knew the real reason he's there. I kinda find that odd since the aunt is from his fathers side and you would think she would want to know what happened to her brother, although the General thinking it's waste of time seems reasonable.
First day at uni he meets the male nerd gang, a female bully squad and a suitable amount of hotties. Afterward class he goes to the police station and the first cop he talks to in the lobby is immediately spooked when he asks about his fathers case file, she knows of it obviously, but blows the MC off saying the case is old and she will need to dig through old files to find what he wants, leave your number and we will get back to you. The day ends with meeting a couple of his cousin's hot friends, with one of them slutty enough to give him an "I'm happy to meet you" blow job.

So the story needs to find a way to distinguish itself from dozens in the same genre that have come before. If the dev can do that this has the makings of a fun game. I'll immediately give the dev an "A" for ambition, with over 60 planned characters that is a massive undertaking, especially with HS models, since they can tend to blend together, but so far they are pretty diverse visually. That said the sheer amount makes some character names hard to remember, i.e. the tech girl was pretty cute and seems like she will be an asset for the MC in the quest for his father, but I honestly can't remember her name at all.
As for the graphics, HS visuals are fine by me. Yet I find it amusing that on the rail car all of the signs are in english and there's even an American flag on the outside of the car, but upon exiting the station all of the signs are (I think) in Korean. This is just something you have to live with, since many (myself included) just aren't 3d artists and would have serious headaches trying to modify generic models and signage.
There are some typos and engrish problems, like referring to his cousin as his step-sister. However for the most part the game is easily understood. Overall I would say give the game a try. I have definitely seen worse early releases and I think the dev can make this into a pretty good game with a bit of effort. Again though (really need to stress this), the dev needs to find a way to distinguish the plot from all of the others in the same genre. That said, good effort and I'll be back for the update!
Hey, Thanks a lot for your good words and your suggestion... I'll try harder to improve my contents in the future updates.
Cheers!

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I like how people here criticize the same things they praise in other games, just because this game new and another has few updates.
Yeah but if this isn't anything more than a carbon copy of what others made or pioneered then you're just kind of duplicating or rehashing the same story, general idea, gameplay, art, etc that we've all seen before.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" as the old saying goes.

Granted I haven't played this yet, will probably give this a try later, but hopefully as this game grows and the dev sticks with it they can evolve the story and make it their own little unique game that stands out from the others that have done this kind of thing before. If they do that and make it unique then the game will only get better, more people will want to pledge, and it'll be welcomed by all of us.

Otherwise if it's just the same or a poor imitation, why would people want to play the same thing over and over?

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah but if this isn't anything more than a carbon copy of what others made or pioneered then you're just kind of duplicating or rehashing the same story, general idea, gameplay, art, etc that we've all seen before.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" as the old saying goes.

Granted I haven't played this yet, will probably give this a try later, but hopefully as this game grows and the dev sticks with it they can evolve the story and make it their own little unique game that stands out from the others that have done this kind of thing before. If they do that and make it unique then the game will only get better, more people will want to pledge, and it'll be welcomed by all of us.

Otherwise if it's just the same or a poor imitation, why would people want to play the same thing over and over?
Like you just said, you haven't tried it yet. I understand you and people here, actually. This game has a lot of work to do and it's hard to believe in a new guy. But that's also why so much criticism meaningless - we don't know what this guy can do. And at the same time, we know what others can't do and still praise them. Double standards.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

Hello everyone!

This is an interesting post that I take no pleasure in making.

As some of you may have noticed the Developer SPARK Productions has been banned. You may have questions as to why and as a community manager I would like to clear that up for transparency sake.

The Developer SPARK Productions was using alt accounts to give positive reviews to his game and make positive comments in the thread. These accounts have been dealt with and the thread will be monitored so there is no need to be wary of any positive comments made in the thread. Staff are keeping a close eye on it.

Here at F95 Zone we value the content posted here and want to provide an environment for our users that is fair and un-manipulated. This is why we took such swift and heavy action against someone trying to deceive our users. We love having developers here and try to give them as much freedom as we can. But we can't allow our community to be played like that.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope you all continue to enjoy your stay here.

Thanks,

Thrown

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!

As some of you may have noticed the Developer SPARK Productions has been banned. You may have questions as to why and as a community manager I would like to clear that up for transparency sake.

The Developer SPARK Productions was using alt accounts to give positive reviews to his game and make positive comments in the thread. These accounts have been dealt with and the thread will be monitored so there is no need to be wary of any positive comments made in the thread. Staff are keeping a close eye on it.

Here at F95 Zone we value the content posted here and want to provide an environment for our users that is fair and un-manipulated. This is why we took such swift and heavy action against someone trying to deceive our users. We love having developers here and try to give them as much freedom as we can. But we can't allow our community to be played like that.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope you all continue to enjoy your stay here.

Thanks,

Thrown
Ooh shit thanks for that update, You can promote your game but to bassicly 'cheat' for views and downloads its just nasty. Good that you did this and explained it! Keep up the good work.
Still gona follow this thread hopefully he can learn from his mistakes

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018

Hello everyone!

Thanks,

Thrown
Well, now I know what he can do.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks promising but at this rate we dont has that much content as far I see. No vaginal or anal sex right? :D

Reactions: SM007
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes