BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Sin City v1.2a is being released on Patreon and is free to play for everyone now.
Download Sin City v1.2a from links below :-
  • "Windows / Linux" -

• "Mac" -

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Seriously? 1.2? Stop lying, we know what the iteration standards are, get with the program. .2 at best

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
A very promising game, we just have to wait to see how it develops.
The game for now has some specific errors and it seems that it breaks in some scenes in fast mode. In addition I see that some models are worse than others. Well that will be fixed over time, otherwise a good game with a fairly common beginning which we will see how it evolves. Do not be saddened by the negative review and think about improving.I recommend that you use the new Honey Select engine, it has many improvements and you can avoid many errors. I wish you the best of luck and take advantage of the moment since the competition has this game that is Waifu Academy has been paralyzed for half a year so this is your chance.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I have read the comments and it seems that the author has not had a very good start attitude ... I recommend to the author that if you want to stand out, improve the cover, make it more bright and colorful and do not overwhelm with characters that we do not know yet. Change shows a few which will be the centrals in the first updates or that will have a short-term development. Another improvement you have to make is the description of the game. Although the game does not have depth yet, you must show a description that at least shows ambition for the future. These are just a few tips, but I bet if you ask for opinions they can give you even better.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Strange that the unknown Android port (0.6) is so far behind versions, maybe no one has requested one yet?

Patiently awaiting a 1.2 port pretty please >;D

Flamer1995

May 11, 2018
can't past the prologue, after the dinner joshua says that he contact the director and then blak screen, i tried to skip but nothing, i guess ill wait for next update

pual11

Mar 15, 2018
oke the game was amazing only its kinda a dick move that way to loud song at the end of 1.2

oh and for people who bench the whole game expect a crash if you go though many scenes at once
happend 3 times to me just not responding

SAVE OFTEN

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes