Comics Collection Sindy Anna Jones Collection [2024-02-04] [Sindy Anna Jones]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
For my personal taste, Lithium was good. At some point even great. But way to much time has been spent on developing other comic. I'd get it if you were popping out some amazing stuff in that phase, but to simply put it, you did not. Average at the most, lost my interest through half of it. New comic? Didn't even waited to see what is it about. The last LT? I lost my interest while ago and if I don't get bored, like a lot, I'm completely fine with not seeing what it's about. I wouldn't pay attention to it at all if it hasn't been pushed on top by admin.
No hate here, just being honest. The same way a TV show gets canceled. People lose interest and than a few worshipers oppose to a bunch that don't care, with words of hope and support. Either make it awesome to have an army behind your back and try something new or don't let it go until you do. Yes, I do know that creator is doing it for free, but still...

nashville_neddin

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 254235

Overview:
Sindy Anna Jones Collection contains sexy comics with aliens and perfect celestial bodies.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-16
Developer: Sindy Anna Jones -
Censorship: No
Resolution: 1010 x 1341 to 1110 x 1474
Pages: 567+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List:

Download:
Telepathic Tentacle: MEGA - - -

Lithium Comic
01-04:
- - - -
05: MEGA - - -
06: PDF = MEGA - - - | PNG = MEGA - - -

One Human Being
01-04
: - - - -

Compressed Versions: HERE

Thanks to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for the share.

View attachment 252689 View attachment 252690 View attachment 252691 View attachment 252692 View attachment 252693 View attachment 254236 View attachment 254237 View attachment 254238 View attachment 488323
Thank you for this. Been searching and lookingforward to lithium 7

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
I can't over-emphasize how much I have been expecting this release. Definitely my favourite erotic comics series --and I have seen quite a number of those.
Thanks,
Z.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I can't over-emphasize how much I have been expecting this release. Definitely my favourite erotic comics series --and I have seen quite a number of those.
Thanks,
Z.
Totally agree.
I think this is the most natural and sensual incest comic I have seen for the last year!

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Saw this one on nhentai and got hooked immediately, one of the (if not THE best) hentai comic I've ever read! Anybody got some similar comics to advice?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Saw this one on nhentai and got hooked immediately, one of the (if not THE best) hentai comic I've ever read! Anybody got some similar comics to advice?
There's nothing really like this out there that I've seen, but if you want a good story have a look at The Rock Cocks or Christian Knockers.

Reactions: Sharpy and Plake

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
There's nothing really like this out there that I've seen, but if you want a good story have a look at The Rock Cocks or Christian Knockers.
Thanks a bunch, looks like Rock Cocks got raving replies in it's topic although actually being able to read it might require some work, as most links there are dead. xD
Is that Christian Knockers from the same folks? Can't find it on F95.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks a bunch, looks like Rock Cocks got raving replies in it's topic although actually being able to read it might require some work, as most links there are dead. xD
Is that Christian Knockers from the same folks? Can't find it on F95.
You can get Rock Cocks from the artist's website if you don't mind being a month behind (they release new pages 2-3 times a week), Christian Knockers is by DarkLord and I got it from SVSComics.

Reactions: Plake
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes