Comics Collection Sindy Anna Jones Collection [2024-02-04] [Sindy Anna Jones]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Just started with Lithium Comics. What a great comics art and story. I like when comics are not too series, they should be fun like this seems to be. And of course lewd.

Fosforo

Mar 9, 2018
New comic is out! It's called Grace but i haven't been able to download it yet cause of download quota :(

Beermotor

Sep 27, 2019
I don't know if any other series or comics within Project Bellerophon/Project Nemesis are ones she authored and/or rendered. I just know of Space Trek and I also have "Shadows and Lust" in there because it seems to be her art. And I've liked that comic anyways.
I didn't know about Shadows and Lust but not I'm dying to read it if I can find it.

The other projects (Bellerophon/Nemesis) are just pieces of the larger whole Space Trek series. If you grab episodes 1-20 you should have everything.

All of Sindy's comics tie in together; Mike from the smuggler planet (SpaceTrek) appears in one of the Lithium episodes.
Stephanie & Bob from OHB appear in EP9 of Lithium and will presumably be part of EP10 and 11.

Sindy is the best and keeps getting better. Definitely the gold standard for 3D adult comics.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
wait a sec... now hold on for a sec...
HOLD ON!

2022-07-19... which day is that?
SHUSHH!
Wait...
Come down... you're telling me that...

Lithium is still going?
tumblr_m4emmrXSVM1rpc5kho1_500.gif