3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wINNER.png

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Sinflux Chronicles!
After a year marked by failure and disappointment, your mentor decides it's time for a drastic change. You are sent to Veridian Haven, a seemingly quaint yet modern seaside town known for its affluent and elderly residents. Initially, you anticipate nothing but boredom and view this relocation as a form of punishment. However, fate has other plans.
On your way to Veridian Haven, you encounter a mysterious girl. This chance meeting sets off a chain of events that will alter the course of your life forever. As you settle into this new town, you find yourself in a journey filled with sin, and complex consequences.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: SnappoX
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android Port:

D1eveningdate (108).jpg D1eveningdate (13).png p (150).png D1b (48).jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SnappoX Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
---------------------------------------
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.1] [SnappoX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [155 MB]
- - - -

Mac [150 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, so there will be incest. Currently, "Eve," who is present in the game, is the protagonist's aunt. The mother will appear later on. While I was "testing" the water, I wasn't sure if directly mentioning the relationship in the game was acceptable, but I will change that in the next release.

As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.

I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
Your direct quotes are written out normally, and your thoughts are written out in quotes, which I think is kind of strange.

During the bus encounter there's an animation of the bumps on the trip making a character's breasts bounce, and her breasts clip through her clothes.
During the bus encounter one of the lines is "That hurted me." which is a pretty major typo.
Capitalization is not consistent.
MC sleeps in all of his clothes, including what I think are blue jeans. Very strange.
There's a weird glowing blue light when MC walks into eve's room in his underwear. It's just odd
Eve's bikini top clips when she gets into the shower
The UI is creative and pretty but not functional because you can't tell what any of the buttons mean.

There isn't one person who behaves in a consistently sensical way. Solid models. The rest of this game needs a lot of work.

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Hey, so there will be incest. Currently, "Eve," who is present in the game, is the protagonist's aunt. The mother will appear later on. While I was "testing" the water, I wasn't sure if directly mentioning the relationship in the game was acceptable, but I will change that in the next release.

As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.

I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.
No thanks, bye.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

if u make all the fetishes avoidable will be better for you and for us ,less headeaches in the future[avoidable ,not skipable]

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

Yikes NTR ,hell no .
Pls mention that in planned tags under Genre so people who hate it can ignore the thread and saves you unnecessary drama. Not every one read the thread before playing the game .

Add Female protagonist, multiple protagonist tag too since many people don't like that as well .

Thanks for the NTR warning though.many Devs even fails to do that . Not for me I guess .

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes