3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No need anymore, i've scrapped that idea
probably for the best have seen lots of devs add 1 ntr scene and almost always ends with everyone pissed off the anti ntr people because how it affects the way the character is viewed and the ntr people would be pissed because the game would get the tag just for 1 scene

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Ok, I've decided to go a different route here. I heard your feedback, and I will be working on the issues.

First, the MC needs to change. I am currently working on new models. I will leave some pics below; if you guys could take a look and let me know what you think, that would be great.

Second, the story is not very well written. There are typos and grammar errors (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry guys). I will get the help of ChatGPT.

Third, the graphics are not consistent. There are different lighting issues in the pics, etc. I will use another method.

Fourth, NTR. It seems the best decision is to completely scrap the idea of NTR in the game, so no NTR will be present at all.

Again, thank you guys for your feedback; it is very much appreciated.

See you soon.
MC1:
View attachment 3720340 View attachment 3720342
MC1 ALT:
View attachment 3720343 View attachment 3720345

MC2:
View attachment 3720346 View attachment 3720347
MC2 ALT:
View attachment 3720353 View attachment 3720352
Mc 1 buddy defo he looks more mature the rest are kinda wimpy

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Really cool first release I really liked the game premise. I noticed some visual bugs like with the aunt bikini clipping as well as some typos (I get you are not a native speaker) but other than that pretty nice. I even like the game visuals, it gives it a charming vibe.
As for reworks, I personally didnt get bothered with how MC look but I do admit that I still prefer a more mature looking MC.

All the best with it!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sinflux Chronicles [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 153mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes