3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Hey, so there will be incest. Currently, "Eve," who is present in the game, is the protagonist's aunt. The mother will appear later on. While I was "testing" the water, I wasn't sure if directly mentioning the relationship in the game was acceptable, but I will change that in the next release.

As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.

I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.
Thank you for the clarification. I don't like NTR even if it's avoidable because if there is this choice it means that the story is written to have NTR...otherwise it wouldn't make sense to have that kind of choice, right? Sorry but I'm a curious guy (like my cat, lol), I see the Rape tag...what does it mean in your game? Is it avoidable? GL...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, so there will be incest. Currently, "Eve," who is present in the game, is the protagonist's aunt. The mother will appear later on. While I was "testing" the water, I wasn't sure if directly mentioning the relationship in the game was acceptable, but I will change that in the next release.

As for the other future tags, I am not sure about the pregnancy. However, I am open to suggestions. NTR yes but avoidable.

I am also thinking of splitting each day of the story between two points of view: one from the protagonist and the second from Eve. So, female protagonist could be a future tag.
The option I prefer to avoid NTR in VN is through an option that disables it at the beginning of the game so that I don't even know that such a possibility exists and consequently the game feels as if there really is no possibility of it.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and seja10

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

just to be clear on this. the ntr you speak of. is it Netori where the mc gets the girl or the netorare netorase where the girl is taken and/or shared?

wont play the game either way cause of the female protagonist, but I am certain those who dont care about MC number/gender would like to know, at least before they deside if the game is for DL or Ignore List.

Clearing the first part will propably save you a lot of headache.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
whats up with this game, animations keep going in the background or something even after the scene is over, cpu is going crazy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
what is the DP stat and how do you get it? nvm found out you have to cum in the shower when she catches you

Last edited:

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Hey everyone, thanks for all the feedback. I just want to clarify a few points.

First, regarding NTR, I’m not entirely sure about the terminology, but here’s what is planned. I am currently working on the second release. There is a scene where Eve fuck with another guy. This is the only scene like this that I have planned. It is made to add some background to the story. It’s avoidable and not very relevant to the plot, as the MC will not see or know about this event. Does this count as NTR?

As for the female protagonist, I am not entirely convinced about this yet.

About DP points: You acquire them depending on your choices. These will unlock some scenes, usually a bit darker. The current plan for DP points is to use them as points to spend on unlocking some of the MC's capabilities. I am currently planning a "Rewind" power that will allow you to replay days and explore different options, enabling you to earn more DP.

Regarding the GUI main menu and preferences menu, I agree that it is a mess. I tried to use a different, more polished GUI, but it is not very intuitive. So, I will revert it to the default Ren'Py menu. This is a learning project, and I am learning as I go. Please bear with me if you encounter annoying things and bugs. I will do my best to make this as enjoyable as possible.

As for the MC, I am planning to change him. His current look is intentionally ugly and creepy, but I don't like how he looks. I plan to "transform" him, but I need to figure out how to do this in a way that makes sense within the story.

Thanks everyone I will leave a pic about the supposed "NTR" scenes for feedback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
There is a scene where Eve fuck with another guy. This is the only scene like this that I have planned. It is made to add some background to the story. It’s avoidable and not very relevant to the plot, as the MC will not see or know about this event. Does this count as NTR?
short answer, if she is a li, then you may have a shitstorm in your hands and people fighting about it being ntr or not.

now, if I may. I will just state my opinion which is based on my experience with similar situations in this site.

IF Eve is a LI ( short for Love Interest) and since she is supposedly a family member, the incest players will avoid her like the plague. you risk losing a pretty big chunk of the player base for absolutely no reason at all.
If she is not a li and will NEVER BE ONE, then the scene on its self is pointless since you yourself make it avoidable with little relevannce to the plot.

in my humble opinion, you would do far better on not having that scene at all and not ruin a li ( or possible LI) in such a way ot losing on your subscriber pool.

also, I would like to point out something that you may want to keep in mind. you say Avoidable but from the context of what you said, you propably mean Skippable.

Avoidable means that the player gets to stop it and never happens which is Universaly acceptable by the players.
Skippable is when the player gets the option to Not see the scene but the scene stil happens plotwise. which is universaly considered POINTLESS.

I could offer plenty of examples with games that tried what you plan, and players didnt like it. for refference I will just give the name of one which no longer goes by that name because the dev had a li, have sex with an npc. the game was Red Falls
If you want the game's new name and a peek at what happened in that thread, I can give it to you in a pm. if you ned any info on how this kind of plans go, I could also point you to several games that did that and how they fared.

best of health.

EDIT: I hope I am completely wrong in this but there are too many flags for my mind not to go there, mostly because it is not the first time I have seen this. The fact that it is a single scene of a li with another man, the fact that it is a family member (and from what it seems a main female character) and the fact that it has very little to do with the plot, makes me think that this was a request from a player who wants to see this short of thing.

just leaving this here, since as I said, I have seen this thing happen more than once.

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
MC to redo the graphics because as you say they are not very beautiful. You are right to completely redo the MC because currently he is afraid and he is not physically attractive.
I will upload it once the changes are made.
Good luck for the future “SnappoX”.

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I've decided to go a different route here. I heard your feedback, and I will be working on the issues.

First, the MC needs to change. I am currently working on new models. I will leave some pics below; if you guys could take a look and let me know what you think, that would be great.

Second, the story is not very well written. There are typos and grammar errors (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry guys). I will get the help of ChatGPT.

Third, the graphics are not consistent. There are different lighting issues in the pics, etc. I will use another method.

Fourth, NTR. It seems the best decision is to completely scrap the idea of NTR in the game, so no NTR will be present at all.

Again, thank you guys for your feedback; it is very much appreciated.

See you soon.
MC1:
mc1 (1).jpg mc1 (2).jpg
MC1 ALT:
mc1 ALT (1).jpg mc1 ALT (2).jpg

MC2:
mc2 (1).jpg mc2 (2).jpg
MC2 ALT:
mc2 ALT (2).jpg 1717942683.jpg

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, I've decided to go a different route here. I heard your feedback, and I will be working on the issues.

First, the MC needs to change. I am currently working on new models. I will leave some pics below; if you guys could take a look and let me know what you think, that would be great.

Second, the story is not very well written. There are typos and grammar errors (I'm not a native English speaker, sorry guys). I will get the help of ChatGPT.

Third, the graphics are not consistent. There are different lighting issues in the pics, etc. I will use another method.

Fourth, NTR. It seems the best decision is to completely scrap the idea of NTR in the game, so no NTR will be present at all.

Again, thank you guys for your feedback; it is very much appreciated.

See you soon.
MC1:
View attachment 3720340 View attachment 3720342
MC1 ALT:
View attachment 3720343 View attachment 3720345

MC2:
View attachment 3720346 View attachment 3720347
MC2 ALT:
View attachment 3720353 View attachment 3720352
first one MC1 looks better imho.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinfluxChronicles-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SnappoX

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Sloppy presentation on the dialog. Missing lots of punctuation marks, numerous spelling errors and short choppy sentences. Also, no clue as to which icons on the menu screen to save or load.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Put the Ntr in planned tags to avoid people asking and wasting their time and yours.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes