Oct 28, 2017
Stop donation for liar dev like this game.
Visit his patreon page you'll see people with great intellect is defending Temptress as if they're not even bother by the fact that the dev lied to their face first that 21st Jan post ' all things going great need two more days extra' and then the 9pm Pacific time . To me they're like visual loving zombies only visual nothing more needed .After this I would say reconsider your advice because it's hopeless they'll continue to pledge for him . They're Temptressized(hypnotized:ROFLMAO::p)

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I don't know guys... making excuses using claims such as mental health issues isn't really alright and isn't something to joke about. Most people are aware about this and hence know not to joke about "oh no I'm mentally ill please pardon me" or "Oh no I got covid I'm sick please give me a 2 week break" because it hurts people who have actually suffered a great deal from these things.

That being said, there are some people who still do so regardless, but I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt to the dev. His game isn't great, just a slow burn but I don't see the point in repeatedly bashing him/his name. I doubt he reads anything on f95 (or maybe he did and that explains his last post?) but it's really being over done and I think it's worth considering a few things.

He promised an update within 23 days or something of the sort and delivered an update - episode 9 - on time. I used to think he finished episode 8 and episode 9 loooong back and just released it as late as possible to get the cash from his patreon, explaining how he so easily made an update in 23 days.

But now he's said he'd do an update in 35 days or something and we have yet another update - episode 10 - with a reasonable delay I'd say. Again it's fishy that the update gets released yet again on the last day of the month but it's better than a full month of no communication and then releasing an update 2-3 months late.

My point is, giving the dev the benefit of the doubt, I will assume he does have problems with his mental health and isn't being an ass and using the claim as a joke to get away with his delays. And I think we could all show the dev a little positivity and trust to give another update within reasonable time, around a month, it could encourage him to deliver faster too and not put a strain on his mental health. I understand why everyone has been calling him a liar, literally until today I thought he was another icstor but I encourage you to give him another chance.

One thing I will say, he really has to stop with "oh update coming soon", "I'm releasing in two days, just two days" and then delay for unacceptably too long. Rather than calling him a liar, try keeping your thoughts to yourself or try giving him a chance at redemption. I personally don't enjoy his extremely slow burn game but I'm giving that aside to see if the dev will actually improve and if he does maybe I will support him once more, I stopped long back in episode 5 or 6 when he gave updates once in 3 months for 500 renders. If he's been honest about his mental health, then a bit of positivity here onwards would help him. And thus also give us more updates, maybe, maybe then we will finally reach episode 100 and get sex with the mum lol.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I would aspect, we have developers that have worst time release, if each release will be under 2 months is good, we will see.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Don't u mean weeks not days
Benefit of the doubt - he said hours, so I moved to days. If he had said days, I'd say weeks.

I'm not trying to be disparaging of this update just yet. Tomorrow will be 1 week-ish past the 35 day deadline, which is about what I expected when he announced the Jan. 30 delay.

What I wish he would realize is a few minutes to post progress during a delay would do wonders for his PR, rather than the wild-guess-then-no-word pattern he follows.

If he's really turned a new leaf, I hope he reads this and takes it to heart. Because if he misses this deadline with radio silence, any credibility he got by basically hitting his last deadline is probably shot.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes