vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I think that only his patrons can protest, there are several comments in the last thread, so it's possible that he already answered them. I'm not a patron so I cannot read them and cannot decide if his reasons are right or not. For me the only reason for "losing time" for the ending is if the mc fuck the mother, in this case better wait that having a rushed scene after 2 years.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Benefit of the doubt - he said hours, so I moved to days. If he had said days, I'd say weeks.

I'm not trying to be disparaging of this update just yet. Tomorrow will be 1 week-ish past the 35 day deadline, which is about what I expected when he announced the Jan. 30 delay.

What I wish he would realize is a few minutes to post progress during a delay would do wonders for his PR, rather than the wild-guess-then-no-word pattern he follows.

If he's really turned a new leaf, I hope he reads this and takes it to heart. Because if he misses this deadline with radio silence, any credibility he got by basically hitting his last deadline is probably shot.
Pardon me while I remove the egg from my face.

Insert Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" here...

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Hahaha he is finally back to his Excuses and silent treatment. Now that he recovered his lost patrons in the month of November. Where his patrons from 265 lowers at 205 or something. His revenue of 1200 if I remember it correctly. Suffers and falls down to 800.

Like I said the only reason he did release a fast update in the month of december is to recover his lost patreons.
Because his dragging technique backfired at him. Just like I said when he began his dragging of releasing in Ep 4. With an interval or 2and a half months becoming 3 months then 3 months and a half. Until Ep8.

He is actually already done with the update and just not releasing it. Just think for a second how does a game with not even 500 renders 3 months and more to make an update.?? Since he started the delays in Ep 4 up to Ep 8. Just take a look at that time frame.

How many Episodes do tou think he manage to make?? Take a guess.
I guess he must have atleast made until Ep 12 if Im being generous. Lets just make it Eleven. Ok Eleven Episode.

That is how he manage to release Ep 9 within a month because he is already done about it. And just waiting for 3 months before releasing it. But his tactic of dragging the release of Ep 7 till december. Backfired at him causing him to loss mqny of his patrons.

So he threw a carrot at his patrons by releasing an update within a months.
The rest is history. His patron comesback flocking to him again. And then with his speech and promise of turning a new leaf. Attracted more patrons. Hahaha the he make a post to seek sympathy about his mental illness battle.

Hahaha now his patreons is toleratih him again.

Think of this strategy where you are making Episodes a month or every two months but only release an episode every 2 and half or 3 months. ?? Its a good strategy to drag your game until you milk your game for long as you want.

Ps:.Damn this post is so long. It was my only my thought and prediction. I dnt know if you will agree.

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
sweet. thanks. Don't have premium mega so I can't download the full game without having to wait 5+ hours for the daily cap to be removed. can't wait for the upload here. :)

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes