spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
He said that he will release ep. 10 in few hours and that was 3 days ago. Can someone who is patreon tell us what they saying in coments and if he's replay to them.

Oct 28, 2017
He said that he will release ep. 10 in few hours and that was 3 days ago. Can someone who is patreon tell us what they saying in coments and if he's replay to them.
It's was just an act to get his patreon money on track to $1400 . i did notice a decline in his income like $200 (approx $1199) before that post very smart indeed. i would say the guy has brains to fool his patreons ,like how much time does it take to render 14 images . And i have read the "lets address " part on his patreon the guy says he's the only one working and second time says there is another person. also He even said that it is very a pain and agony to build a game with limited resources i don't know but the quality of the renders does not reflect that at all and he is getting a good pay also. im just saying that the guy is very contradicting to his own words maybe a liar , He should be more transparent to his patreon and it is luck they still believe him .
i used to pledge him but due to his you know 'behaviour ' i stopped ,rather i pay dev likes Boringgames,NLT,MD etc. Its just my personal opinion others may have different opinion maybe those who are new here and those who know this dev from the beginning may share a similar opinion with me(i guess).

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
So the last 14 renders are so fcking high quality. That its taking 3 days to render and still counting Its probably 1 render a day. So we still have to wait 11 days. Or Faceless void used his ult that the time of Temptress stopped at Feb. 3.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
So the last 14 renders are so fcking high quality. That its taking 3 days to render and still counter. Its probably 1 render a day. So we still have to wait 11 days.
ha! those 14 renders must be taking like 2 weeks to make. pretty sure a few hours already passed
He is back to his delaying tactic. He just made a faster release in december to earn back that patreons he lost in the month of November where his patrkns sunk down into 205 or something because of his bs.

See just as I thought. Temptress already got himself updates ready and just not releasing it. What are those 3 to 4 months every update for???

That why he manage to release an update in the month of december. To earn his lost patrons down. Get ready for the bunch of excuses again. And silence that might take a month after his post.

Now that his patrons is now spiking up ha!

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
pretty sure his patreons are well aware of his scheme at this point which he continues to repeat and YET they still choose to support him. its their money but still man...the dev its a douche but the patreons are also at fault for allowing this

Reactions: lolcop101

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
pretty sure his patreons are well aware of his scheme at this point which he continues to repeat and YET they still choose to support him. its their money but still man...the dev its a douche but the patreons are also at fault for allowing this
Lets at least hope the mc fucks the mom cuz i understand slow burns but this is taking the fucking piss

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Probably cuz this developer is an idiot like its the 10th chapter if there isn't a sex scen between the mc and the mom what is the fucking point imo
maybe if he ran out of ideas and used all possible exibition without penetration. then we might get it? lol

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes