DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

if you download EP 14, you'll get both Episode 13 and 14 in that file.
Please read on for detailed instructions.
If you are a new Patron/Player, and you want to play from the beginning, please download Episode 12. That file contains all previous episodes from 1 to 12. There's no need to download each episode individually.
If you've finished Episode 12 and want to start from Episode 13, please download the latest '
Episode 14' and click "Start" when you launch the game.
If you've already finished Episode 13 as well, please download Episode 14 and you can continue from where you left off.

In order to continue from where you left off at/after Episode 13:
- Please locate the 'saves' folder inside the 'game' folder of Episode 13.
- Copy that 'saves' folder and paste it into the 'game' folder of Episode 14.

This is from the dev pt page hope this helps people who r having problems with loading ep14

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I don't mind there being no sex with Mrs. Reigns since he's had a fuck fest with her in the story and it's time to test their relationship so that the fuck fest after they rejoin is stronger. I just hope it doesn't take too long. I know it's "fun" to trash on devs but at least he delivered this time, albeit 4 days over the deadline...but we still got it so lets not hate too much.

If he stays true to his 37 day promise then we can expect the next update (counting from today) to be released on 10th June (Friday).

Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Outrider

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Sinful Delicacies [Ep.12 v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.76 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.74 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 455 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 437 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Could you please refresh Mega Windows link? It's down and Mixdrop is glitchy at best. Thank you loads for the compressed version!!

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Am I missing something? When i click the incest patch it just takes me to this giant wall of text and doesn't download anything.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Am I missing something? When i click the incest patch it just takes me to this giant wall of text and doesn't download anything.
No you don't, just right click on the page and save as.. then once downloaded rename it as script.rpy and then put it in the game folder and overwrite and you're good to go. :)

Reactions: brokenone222

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
The MC. The mom had a false negative on the pregnancy test. She's pregnant, but its in denial and her false negative made her think she isnt. There's a reason why she is suddenly sick in the stomach.
I haven't played this game since the before Covid times and didn't care for it much then. But your comment piqued my interest. Thank you.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
With there being 14 chapters why is chapter 12 split off into its own thing for download? If I download the chapter 14 bit do I also need to download chapter 12?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes