DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Please use a better spell checker when writing dialogue.
Somewhere in the region of over 200 spelling mistakes.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13lokiz

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I wrote this comment on Patreon on one of their last posts before they released ep14. The comment was gone not even 5 minutes later. I tried to reason with the dev and suggest how to improve their relationship with their patrons, but it fell on deaf ears apparently:
Time and time again I wonder why you make these very specific deadlines so far in advance. During my time as a patron I've supported at least 40 different devs at different times, and none that I remember are so specific. Most of them give estimates as to how far they are towards the next release, but they vary greatly when it comes to dev-time for each release.

A very few released small chapters each month (or had a larger team), while most released somewhere around every 1½-3 months, and a few take 4-7 months for each release. Most important was that they were up-front in their weekly/biweekly/monthly status post about their estimated progress (some had number of renders, or percentages for code/script/renders/etc).

So never over-promise and under-deliver. It will stress yourself and you'll perform/deliver worse, and it will make you look bad to your patrons and potential futures patrons. Instead give estimates and keep us updated on the progress. Get inspired by other creators and see how they give updates and track their status.

You were one of the first devs I supported on Patreon and I was caught by your game, so I can see when a release is rushed and lacks even basic proofreading. It feels half baked and pulls me out of the story constantly.
Don't listen to those that demand a well-made cake every month, if you can only throw together the ingredients in a hurry and bake it less than half the time it needs. It will never taste good and that month is wasted ;)
After ep 13 was released they even acknowledged that the writing was rushed, and they would go back and improve it before releasing ep 14. I even offered to proofread a chapter for them, as it seemed like their biggest weakness, but they refused and didn't need the help. When I compare the two script.rpy now; not even a single character is changed in ep 13.

Good thing I stopped my pledge for this mess during last month…

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Episode 13 saves not working in 14
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "F:\temp\SinfulDelicaciesEP14-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Sinful Delicacies EP14 1.0
Thu May 05 12:46:56 2022

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Who can tell where is the end of episode 14? Because i think we have a mistake after mom came to mc door, we see on screen end of epsiode 13 and thats it end of episode 14 because in previouse verison we saw end of episode 13 when mom cried.

Reactions: Morrister

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Who can tell where is the end of episode 14? Because i think we have a mistake after mom came to mc door, we see on screen end of epsiode 13 and thats it end of episode 14 because in previouse verison we saw end of episode 13 when mom cried.
Yeah... That's yet another proofreading mistake on the dev's part. They reused the image from ep 13 for the end of ep 14.
You can look at the script.rpy file with a text editor like Notepad to see the last lines, if you're still in doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrister

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Go into sinful Deliicacies ep 13 game folder click on the saves folder click on your save file and copy and paste that into ep14 game save folder link down below ep 13
pc 13
if you using mac link no longer works your have ask for a mac link

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes