Scorpead

May 29, 2018
is the pic where mom want to knock on my dooe the end of ep13 or ep 14 if end of ep 14 then the end pic is wrong if not this game is broken and i cant get past it

Reactions: Morrister

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
Go into sinful Deliicacies ep 13 game folder click on the saves folder click on your save file and copy and paste that into ep14 game save folder link down below ep 13
Mega pc 13
if you using mac link no longer works your have ask for a mac link
maybe you misunderstood me ep13/ep14 is just 1 game file and 1 save file removing or copie/past isnt working so there is no ep13 save or no ep 14 save they are just 1 file

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
saves?

this is a long ass game.

I just want to revisit the scenes with her sister and aunt

Really annoyed with how many scenes I have to skip of his slut of a mom
This should have a cheating tag the mom is cheating on her husband and her slut sister is worse

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
maybe you misunderstood me ep13/ep14 is just 1 game file and 1 save file removing or copie/past isnt working so there is no ep13 save or no ep 14 save they are just 1 file
this a from the dev pt page you need ep13 if u still have it if not link down below

2022-05-05 (2).png

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I going to be upfront I haven't play this since ep 6 or 7 I just post links and do the script for the I patch and quickly test it to see if works I don't have any saves I post the links because I know people like this

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
The update turned out to be very weak - starting from the beginning, we need to follow the mental anguish of the mother of the protagonist and a small amount of sex content. For the entire update, only the scene with the sisters came out quite good. I still don’t understand why it was necessary to take such not even a step, but a jump back in the relationship of the main characters, if the author wanted to shake up their relationship, then he could just put his mother in a coma or she fell and lost her memory over the past six months or a year (before the events on the island, etc.), but not like this. Now at least 2 updates to watch the return to what it was, very interesting (NO)!!!!! It is not yet clear when to wait for a new version, it's good if he releases it in late June or early July.

Maxt444

Apr 20, 2022
she is not bro, she did pregnancy test and comes negative..
Dev is a fukin milkman.
He keeps teasing about mom preggo and anal sex..
And another 2,3 chapters might take to start the fuckfest again after all the bullshits of regret cheating her husband n stuff lol.

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
I played the ep. 13 and 14 in one sitting. I like this game despite everything in it that makes me :rolleyes:, even the stupid choice of attires/attitudes for missions "oh we're infiltrating a place? a super hot but constraining red dress and high heels it is! oh I'm to stay hidden to intercept a rendez-vous? this super colorful top is gonna camouflage me so well. Oh my son is so bright, wants me to shoot a sniper gun without giving me any prior training, I'm sure I'll nail it even while standing without supporting the gun in any surface whatsoever, etc.

Like always, it makes me laugh the most the whole Mr.Reigns this and Mrs.Reigns that, and the interchangeable mom's best friend and son's best friend (poor friend, whoever he/she is hahaha).

anyway, this time it was specially hilarious when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
The mom only fucks the mc, as for the Aunt...... now that can be anyone else on the planet except the mc since he is probably the only male on earth that did not fuck that whore :ROFLMAO:
So it's safe to say she's still fucking around?

It's been a long time since I played. I remember her fucking the BBC and the little virgin boy. Is she still fucking every man along the way except the MC?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes