Aug 27, 2020
EP 15 Preview 3.jpg

Dear Patrons, here's another look at the upcoming episode. Work is on track and we've been chipping away at the bulk of it. In all honesty though, the chances of release happening this month are 85% considering how much work there is left to finish.

I just want to let everyone know in advance that there is a 15% chance that release may spill over to early next month. IF that happens, the release will be by or before the 5th like the last release.

I will do everything in my power to release within this month, even if it takes till 28th, 29th or 30th. However, I do not want to promise that as a hard deadline. Doing that has always lead to extreme pressure and burnout consistently. That only causes me extreme mental anguish - And when deadlines are missed, it disappoints you kind Patrons. So I want to set expectations right so it doesn't cause you wonderful people any disappointment nor me any anguish due to pressure of deadlines.

I am giving it all and I will give it all in the coming days to release it within this month. However, please be aware that there is a small chance that release may spill over to early next month.

This has been a solo project since the beginning everyone. I have only had 1 or 2 others help me with development for a few episodes. Otherwise, it has always been just me doing all the work. When I haven't been dealing with mental health issues, I have ALWAYS given this 200%. I'm finally starting to understand that I should be kinder to myself by setting realistic deadlines. And I will deliver on these realistic deadlines.

Can't wait to share this episode with you all. Thank you all so much everyone :)

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
"When is she (Mom/Mrs.Reigns) getting pregnant?"

- "I don't want to give out spoilers by specifying exactly when, but the story is building towards it :)"

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, just to be clear I like the game the graphics, etc.
But I do have 1 question, am I the only one that falls over the fact that there are so many mistakes in the script when it come to the character names?
Replaying EP1-12, spent the afternoon with Annie and MC say great afternoon with Candice, and also soo many times that the character that is saying a line of text is wrong, as I look at it about 5% of all dialogue lines have the wrong actor assigned to it.
Has this improved in EP13-14?

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, just to be clear I like the game the graphics, etc.
But I do have 1 question, am I the only one that falls over the fact that there are so many mistakes in the script when it come to the character names?
Replaying EP1-12, spent the afternoon with Annie and MC say great afternoon with Candice, and also soo many times that the character that is saying a line of text is wrong, as I look at it about 5% of all dialogue lines have the wrong actor assigned to it.
Has this improved in EP13-14?

My fixes the vast majority of basic issues. I won't promise it's perfect, but it's certainly better. Episode 13-14 is just as bad about the editing, but I also have a that's a little better quality just because I somewhat knew what I was doing by then.

If/when ep 15 comes out soon, I'll likely update the patch for it within another week or two.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
My fixes the vast majority of basic issues. (…)
As a proofreader I really commend you for all the time you must've used on this! I took a peek in your file end noticed one thing missing that I try to focus on: What language does the dev intend to write in (British English, American English, or a 3rd one)? Then search and replace what you find. I noticed right away, that it was still a mixed bag, but it could be something you look into in your next version.

I've done some simple proofreading and editing for a few handful of games, and more detailed work on 4-6 games. There are however a few games where I like the story and/or artwork — like this one — but they are just so dearly lacking basic proofing, that it is beyond what I wish to use my free-time on.

For two or three episodes in a row I offered my help to Temptress Games, but they declined and said they were on top of it and would correct in the next patch (they didn't). I'll give your patch a try and wait with my playthrough of ep. 15 until after you update your patch.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
It's funny, now that he has community participation, he only has to half arse the script/dialogue so we can fix it and just pump out the renders...he should be releasing every 2 weeks now lol.
(Sorry if this is a "necro-reply", but I just read the post above yours about a patch and though it needed an answer)
It's even worse. The dev. stated a few posts back that they are now outsourcing most of the renders along with notes. So looking at it black&white they only have to write a draft script, do a few renders, and write notes on the majority of the renders.

If anyone here are still subbed, they are welcome to look it up and correct me if I'm wrong.

Apr 9, 2021
The Dev posted it might take upto a week give or take a couple of days which of history follows is later rather sooner. And also said they might not have hard deadlines anymore.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I don't quite get it? Should I first download and play everything till ep 12 and than download ep 14??? what happened to ep13?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes