13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
I don't quite get it? Should I first download and play everything till ep 12 and than download ep 14??? what happened to ep13?
It’s split in two due to size. The Ep. 12 file is 1-12, and the Ep. 14 file is 13-14. You essentially install them as separate games. Likely, in a week, there should be Ep. 15 released, which will be 13-15.

There is an issue with the Ep. 14 game ending on a screen that says “end of episode 13”. This is a mistake by the Dev where he used the wrong image in the code. This issue along with many other things are fixed by a patch I made for Ep 12 and Ep 14.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Had to throw the BBC trope in. Really. REALLY?! :rolleyes:

No idea why we're watching randoms other than the MC hook up with the aunt, either. Or the sister....and there are a bunch of missing images too. The synopsis feels incredibly misleading. I'm a decent way into the game, and the only people who've ACTUALLY had sex are the aunt (with randos) and the sister. Some random neighbour kid of the aunt's has had more actual sex than the MC so far.

"Sexual tension" between the MC and the women that leads to fuck all? All these models hanging around and the MC does nothing with any of them...besides being blue balled by his Mom? And the MC himself is just pathetic, without factoring in how much sex he isn't actually getting. I'm guessing I'm about halfway through 1-12 at this point (though I've closed it and I'm unsure if I'll be finishing or deleting it), and I'm betting the aunt will hook up a dozen more times, the sister will probably do the same...maybe even the dad will. And the MC will be begging just to touch his mother again by the end of this version

I had high hopes for this game. Now I'm not so sure anymore

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
bro he said the same last week xDDD
We're already midway through the month and he still mentions a "a few more days". I just hope this is not a no sex update with Mrs Reigns, waiting so long for a no sex update is kinda painful considering there was erotic scenes in each update prior to her feeling guilty.

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
3th july dev said out in a few day..
that's mean dev realease his announcement

his mission has been fulfilled

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I have a little problem, my saves from ep 12 don't work in ep 13 and 14. How i can solve this problem, because it is a freat game. would be sad to start again from the beginning

Reactions: psand

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
I have a little problem, my saves from ep 12 don't work in ep 13 and 14. How i can solve this problem, because it is a freat game. would be sad to start again from the beginning
Ep 13 and 14 do not need a save game. the main game was too big from the size, so the ep 13 and 14 was started in the new game. just unzip and start the game
from ep 13

Reactions: skidcrow
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes