Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
View attachment 1960249

"Release WILL happen in a few hours"

10 hours later...

He should stop using the word "few", a "few days" has been a whole month for him, but judging by those metrics a "few hours" could be in the next 3-4 days.

Also emphasising "WILL" as if to suggest it was happening today (it's pretty much the next day the world over now).
I don't get his problem either. He should just stop doing an ETA on when updates are. Just post progress, and when it is coming in a few days, accurately give an ETA from it, don't lie like what he's doing. What he is doing is just lose patreon pledgers.

And also, what's your prediction for this Episode? Do you think Mrs. Reigns go at it with her son and get pregnant (officially) this time?

Reactions: andresblinky

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
It seems that the developer does not know the meaning of the words DAY and HOUR, because on July 4th he said that the release would be ready in a couple of days, and yesterday he said the same thing but that the release was in a couple of hours. It would be better if he didn’t say anything at all, how people still bring him money with such lies on his part.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I've got a hunch that they are trying to push themself by promising something to others. Not that it's working very well, but it could be a way to make themself focus harder on releasing.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1878930

Dear Patrons, here's another look at the upcoming episode. Work is on track and we've been chipping away at the bulk of it. In all honesty though, the chances of release happening this month are 85% considering how much work there is left to finish.

I just want to let everyone know in advance that there is a 15% chance that release may spill over to early next month. IF that happens, the release will be by or before the 5th like the last release.

I will do everything in my power to release within this month, even if it takes till 28th, 29th or 30th. However, I do not want to promise that as a hard deadline. Doing that has always lead to extreme pressure and burnout consistently. That only causes me extreme mental anguish - And when deadlines are missed, it disappoints you kind Patrons. So I want to set expectations right so it doesn't cause you wonderful people any disappointment nor me any anguish due to pressure of deadlines.

I am giving it all and I will give it all in the coming days to release it within this month. However, please be aware that there is a small chance that release may spill over to early next month.

This has been a solo project since the beginning everyone. I have only had 1 or 2 others help me with development for a few episodes. Otherwise, it has always been just me doing all the work. When I haven't been dealing with mental health issues, I have ALWAYS given this 200%. I'm finally starting to understand that I should be kinder to myself by setting realistic deadlines. And I will deliver on these realistic deadlines.

Can't wait to share this episode with you all. Thank you all so much everyone :)
He deleted all his posts since 4th May, can Episode 15 be release already? sigh...

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Working on patch update. It WILL only be a few hours, and by that, I mean a week or two. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes