romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Last time on 3rd May the links got updated on the same day as the release was made. Not sure if the moderator of this thread will update it today itself.

Anyway a hero is always welcome with open arms. :)

Reactions: alpha edge

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Mega pc 14
Mega mac
Ipatch down below

In order to continue from where you left off at/after Episode 13:
- Please locate the 'saves' folder inside the 'game' folder of Episode 13.
- Copy that 'saves' folder and paste it into the 'game' folder of Episode 14.
This is from the dev pt page can the op or mods put this on the op page so we don't get people asking where ep 14 is, please
Thanks for the Ipatch. It took me forever to figure out why 'mom' was called Mrs Reigns in ep.14. Much appreciated!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Incest Patch (Ep 15)

It's like $1 to buy the game. I purchased it last night, only because I feel the dev is actually trying to change his ways. I won't be posting it here unless someone else wants too but I will post the incest patch. I just changed the names and there are still some errors in the scripts with who is talking but that's only like 1-2 moments. Not much action with Mrs. Reigns since the story is moving in the guilt route and it's setting up for a big scene (I feel) in the next update, but I pledged to show my support, can't keep hating on a dev forever at least one that's trying.

As the OP hasn't been updated for Episode 16 Incest Patch and people are still downloading this file (Episode 15), I will link the post to the new patch below:

Incest Patch (Ep 16)

How to install:

1. Download the file and extract script.rpy
  2. Save the file inside the .../game folder (screenshot below).

NOTE: This patch works for Episode 13, 14, 15 and 16.

View attachment 2745313

View attachment 2745327 View attachment 2745311
View attachment 2745327 View attachment 2746760 (Right click > Save link as... > script.rpy)

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
It's like $1 to buy the game. I purchased it last night, only because I feel the dev is actually trying to change his ways. I won't be posting it here unless someone else wants too but I will post the incest patch. I just changed the names and there are still some errors in the scripts with who is talking but that's only like 1-2 moments. Not much action with Mrs. Reigns since the story is moving in the guilt route and it's setting up for a big scene (I feel) in the next update, but I pledged to show my support, can't keep hating on a dev forever at least one that's trying.
Hey man if someone shares a link. Is it worth downloading?? Like is there any tease or some kind with Mrs Reign??

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Are u hero?

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
as a good slut,Mc just need to bang her harder till lose her mind,then everything is ok:coffee:

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes