REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This better be a huge update when it drops, there's no reason to prolong it for this long. The community is going to correct his spelling and grammar in his script anyways, he has a team doing the renders...what more is there to do? The coding is very basic and he's already got a template he can just copy and paste from.

It's been a week and 3 days overdue (almost 2 weeks! That's not "a few days").

I'd be very upset if this was a no sex update (with Mrs Reigns) after waiting this long.

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I just rediscovered this one after downloading the first chapter years ago. This game is... interesting.

I'm finding it hard to stick with it. The story is fun but the interactions are horrible.

The MC is a serial rapist and creepy at best. I love how he gets blackmailed... freaks out... and then proceeds to do the same thing he is getting blackmailed for over and over.

One other note, when I finally got to the big sex scene, the dialogue was terrible. There were spelling and grammar errors all over the place.

Iris is cute though, I mean, at least the MC finally hooked up with someone else willingly or while they were awake.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I just rediscovered this one after downloading the first chapter years ago. This game is... interesting.

I'm finding it hard to stick with it. The story is fun but the interactions are horrible.

The MC is a serial rapist and creepy at best. I love how he gets blackmailed... freaks out... and then proceeds to do the same thing he is getting blackmailed for over and over.

One other note, when I finally got to the big sex scene, the dialogue was terrible. There were spelling and grammar errors all over the place.

Iris is cute though, I mean, at least the MC finally hooked up with someone else willingly or while they were awake.
Yeah, I gave up on this game the moment the MC raped his unconscious sister. He's such a pathetic, disgusting pile of crap, that's the only way he'll ever have sex (even his mum, literally the only one showing a hint of interest, still hadn't let him have sex with her yet at that point). No wonder we randomly see the aunt hook up with everyone with a dick but him in the game so far, and no doubt none of the other models we were teased with for so long would knowingly fuck a rapist either

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I seriously dislike how you can't avoid the rape scene iirc. Also, this dev is hilarious. Every time it's like this.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1659401113936.png

"Release WILL happen in a few hours"

10 hours later...

He should stop using the word "few", a "few days" has been a whole month for him, but judging by those metrics a "few hours" could be in the next 3-4 days.

Also emphasising "WILL" as if to suggest it was happening today (it's pretty much the next day the world over now).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alpha edge
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes