Apr 9, 2021
Hi caffeinefilled - His 'One more day' statement was 3 days ago... same story goes on as earlier... :sneaky:
Anyway we can just hope for the best and for a HERO... as always. :)
Hey romeoarjun85 yeah in the post he mentions all 3 days the day he posted, next and yesterday was supposed to be the last day. But it's nothing new I guess just history repeating itself just with an update in a long time.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
It was always a VN, or AVN to be more precise. I think the term you're looking for is Kinetic or Static VN, meaning there are no choices.

There was actually someone in this thread that posted an updated script where most of the errors were fixed. It makes it much more enjoyable, when it is no the wrong person speaking, or when every 2–5 lines doesn't contain an error of some sort.
Here is the patches for both parts of the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/19252/post-8005235
Thank you Sir

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
So sorry it's taking a while. Release is very very close.
Really didn't anticipate this delay since the last post everyone. So very sorry this has happened again. Such stupid delays are what I've been wanting to avoid at all costs since I made the last post. I really, truly, honestly am trying to do better by you guys. I feel so horrible this has happened again. We are very very close to completion, the release is imminent. Just didn't anticipate this taking some time after the last post. The release is very very close. It will happen in a couple of days. So very sorry. I owe you all, and I will do my very best to do right by you.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
So sorry it's taking a while. Release is very very close.
Really didn't anticipate this delay since the last post everyone. So very sorry this has happened again. Such stupid delays are what I've been wanting to avoid at all costs since I made the last post. I really, truly, honestly am trying to do better by you guys. I feel so horrible this has happened again. We are very very close to completion, the release is imminent. Just didn't anticipate this taking some time after the last post. The release is very very close. It will happen in a couple of days. So very sorry. I owe you all, and I will do my very best to do right by you.
Thank you dcyd for sharing the latest "entire post". Appreciate your help! (y)

Apr 9, 2021
I do think he will send an update sometime this month. so that he can prepare for next delays on the next update after this one for next year.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Guys, I don’t know about you, but I’m just laughing under the table from laughter from the new posts of this developer - “I understand that I missed all the deadlines for almost a year, but you love it when I drive my dick across your lips, so don’t be surprised now,” "release is in one more day, grit your teeth and spread your ass, i'm going in without lubrication", "it only takes a couple of days to release, but for now, take your favorite dog position and have fun." I do not understand those people who still give him their money.

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
Guys, I don’t know about you, but I’m just laughing under the table from laughter from the new posts of this developer - “I understand that I missed all the deadlines for almost a year, but you love it when I drive my dick across your lips, so don’t be surprised now,” "release is in one more day, grit your teeth and spread your ass, i'm going in without lubrication", "it only takes a couple of days to release, but for now, take your favorite dog position and have fun." I do not understand those people who still give him their money.
I gave him the money because this is my favorite mom.I hope this game continues

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
Besides,just 1 dollar

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes