Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I lost track of this one last year some time. Did the MC ever start having sex with women while they were awake or did he just keep assaulting them in their sleep?

Reactions: 13lokiz

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
I lost track of this one last year some time. Did the MC ever start having sex with women while they were awake or did he just keep assaulting them in their sleep?
I skip a lot of scenes until I saw a sex scene with one woman, don't know who she was and I stopped there.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Wow it's abandoned. From what I remember, it's a very slow build between MC and mother to the point where she gives in? I dunno. (edit: little by little maybe?) i could be wrong. I haven't touched this game in about like 2 years.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Still waiting for my trust to be repaid to the best of his abilities.

Maybe if we donate him some midnight oil, he can see in the dark better.

Surely it's not Game Over yet...

Reactions: caffeinefilled

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
More like the mc whines, begs, and pleads like a 4 year old until she gives in.
Apparently it was ONCE too? Then she went back to not fucking him again

There's slow-burners then there's this dev. Planted the fucking trees, waiting for them to grow, THEN planning on chopping them down for firewood!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Man, I didn't even give a single fuck about the mom. She can regret cheating on her faithful husband and getting knocked up all she wants.

My focus was on the football player's mistress and seeing how much of a fucking whore the aunt continues to be. Guess I'll just replay those scenes now. RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes