Akiljam

May 11, 2017
any recommendation?
There are many games related to incest, but this game had a very unique story. Try
1) Tales from the Unending Void
2) A Wife and Mother
3) Acquainted
4) Timestamps: Lost Love and also its Prequel - Timestamps: Unconditional Love
5) The Spellbook
6) Away from Home (some what similar to this game)
7) The Awakening
8) QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing
9) Dual Family
10) Freeloading Family
11) Demon boy
12) Demon Boy Saga
13) Dreams of Desire
14) Wicked Paradise

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
200+ people is still there... What can you expect when you earn money blindly,you should spend them blindly...

kelelih

May 13, 2022
It's like $1 to buy the game. I purchased it last night, only because I feel the dev is actually trying to change his ways. I won't be posting it here unless someone else wants too but I will post the incest patch. I just changed the names and there are still some errors in the scripts with who is talking but that's only like 1-2 moments. Not much action with Mrs. Reigns since the story is moving in the guilt route and it's setting up for a big scene (I feel) in the next update, but I pledged to show my support, can't keep hating on a dev forever at least one that's trying.
So as someone who wants to try the game out (despite it being abandoned) and is also completely illiterate when it comes to these things, how do I change the original script with this patch? Usually its just a file you can copy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So as someone who wants to try the game out (despite it being abandoned) and is also completely illiterate when it comes to these things, how do I change the original script with this patch? Usually its just a file you can copy.
It is a file you copy, you download the attachment which is script.rpy, copy and paste it to the game folder, and overwrite when asked...

kelelih

May 13, 2022
It is a file you copy, you download the attachment which is script.rpy, copy and paste it to the game folder, and overwrite when asked...
Yeah, but the attachment just opens a new browser window for me with the script on, not sure how to download that

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, but the attachment just opens a new browser window for me with the script on, not sure how to download that
If you see an attachment on the forum you "right click, then save as" and it should pop up as a download to save to your computer.

But here I went ahead and made a mirror for it, copy/paste to the folder called game, and replace/overwrite.

Reactions: kelelih

kelelih

May 13, 2022
If you see an attachment on the forum you "right click, then save as" and it should pop up as a download to save to your computer.

But here I went ahead and made a mirror for it, copy/paste to the folder called game, and replace/overwrite.

Appreciate the help, thanks!

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Appreciate the help, thanks!
Just in case you're not aware, I made a fixing the vast majority of the grammatical errors/typos and some programming mistakes. It incorporates the incest patch too. There's more detailed notes in that link and a link for the done the same way. I would personally highly recommend using this instead of the middle school garbage that temptress put out. Just save it as "script.rpy" and put it in the "game" folder.

On another note, sad to see this game dropped. I certainly had hang ups about the scripting, but the graphics were pretty good (particularly the mom and younger sis), the story was entertaining, and the reluctance to give in to temptation was nice. Wish we could have gone forward, perhaps to see MC become a mafia boss and his girls all pregnant, but alas...

Reactions: Highrar

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I still have a sliver of hope that Temptress Games will get their shit together eventually. Remember that the Abandoned tag is just according to F95 mods/rules based on either official statements, or in this case, no update from the dev for a specified time period.

Reactions: keefer43

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
I still have a sliver of hope that Temptress Games will get their shit together eventually. Remember that the Abandoned tag is just according to F95 mods/rules based on either official statements, or in this case, no update from the dev for a specified time period.
Best of Luck!!! (y)

Reactions: keefer43

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well it looks like this "STORY" has been laid to rest incomplete. I can't call it a game seeing as there are very few choices and those choices don't affect anything in the story seeing as it is Linear. Unless getting a Game over screen is what you consider changing the story.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
This game surly get update when developer need money
Probably when the eating goes below $500

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
unreal milking of this game, and guess what? i don't blame the dev as much as the incels who keep giving him money and supporting this behavior.
I think, that Dev already said everything he wanted to. He's got enough money from 200 patreons every month to have food on his table, so he might easily have a main job and get passive income from ppl :) That's actually very smart.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes