nadiboz

Oct 14, 2017
I actually like it that dev is taking regular breaks. That way he might not burn out untill he finishes his game. I just hope that people will stop harassing him. Though dev should be more realistic about his deadlines or even stop publishing them.

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
There are 2 files for the game. One is for Episode 15 and another for Episode 12 . Which one to download?? Doesn't Episode 15 file contain Episode 12 too??

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There are 2 files for the game. One is for Episode 15 and another for Episode 12 . Which one to download?? Doesn't Episode 15 file contain Episode 12 too??
If I remember right (it's been a VERY long time) Episode 12 is 1-12 (6GB), and 15 is 13-15 (2GB).

Now looking they are indeed separate episodes and broken up that way, so you need both, each has own patches and each has own mods to.

Last edited:

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
I actually like it that dev is taking regular breaks. That way he might not burn out untill he finishes his game. I just hope that people will stop harassing him. Though dev should be more realistic about his deadlines or even stop publishing them.
I was angry with him for stalling. But I'd rather the game be over than delayed

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Megalul. It was so predictable, that he 'll come back when his passive revenue from Patreons goes under 500$ (apparently, his food charges:) ). Congrats, guys, looking forward to the next update of this great game!

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Megalul. It was so predictable, that he 'll come back when his passive revenue from Patreons goes under 500$ (apparently, his food charges:) ). Congrats, guys, looking forward to the next update of this great game!
May be its another hanging carrot(latest post) to make his patreon count to go up only! As its only textual post... no updated image...expected release month...nothing.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Seems like the developer is trying to hurry the game finished as soon as possible. He posted something in his patreon an hour ago. The game deserves to be finished, since it has actually been one of the classics posted on this forum and it already has 15 different patches.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Played the game for the first time , renders are very good , there were choices at the beginning and after that mostly became a VN. The writing is bad I hope the dev improves the writing part. Let's see what happens in the next update, if there is an update since it is labelled as abandoned.

Apr 9, 2021
The Dev had posted the update will be a great one to answer for the delays and the update will be released in a couple of days.

Let's see if and when there's an update and if it is good or not.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
The Dev had posted the update will be a great one to answer for the delays and the update will be released in a couple of days.

Let's see if and when there's an update and if it is good or not.
Hi caffeinefilled - His 'One more day' statement was 3 days ago... same story goes on as earlier... :sneaky:
Anyway we can just hope for the best and for a HERO... as always. :)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
there were choices at the beginning and after that mostly became a VN.
It was always a VN, or AVN to be more precise. I think the term you're looking for is Kinetic or Static VN, meaning there are no choices.

The writing is bad I hope the dev improves the writing part. Let's see what happens in the next update, if there is an update since it is labelled as abandoned.
There was actually someone in this thread that posted an updated script where most of the errors were fixed. It makes it much more enjoyable, when it is no the wrong person speaking, or when every 2–5 lines doesn't contain an error of some sort.
Here is the patches for both parts of the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/19252/post-8005235

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes