Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
A lot of NTR review bombing here yet I don't see NTR tag, why?
(Edit: There's no NTR here, clown reviews, unbelievable.)
There will be ntr tag here onces mc fucks his slut aunt who fucks other guys mc has still not fucked her so ntr tag is not applied here
But it will surely get ntr tag it's just a matter of time

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
In September,

The dev decides to be a hero by releasing the update in October as per schedule but here we are

Jul 24, 2023
After that last scene, probably mrs. Reign gonna embrace her inner slut :ROFLMAO: I was hoping the scriptwriter can comes up with better script and make the MC likeable. I feel like an actual cunt playing the game, there's no way you're fucking a mafia boss' wife and still live to tell the tale, let a long jumping from an airplane alive.:WeSmart:

Ghaw

Jun 1, 2020
How many days are we consider as couple of days ? This devs commitment is on whole another level.

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
After looking at dev's recent patreon posts, it looks like a scammer last ditch effort to siphon money and bail. He kept on repeating for several days "release in couple of days" and when beginning of November came he bailed after the payout.

Reactions: ModiJi56inchDICK

itz.krish

Feb 25, 2021
After looking at dev's recent patreon posts, it looks like a scammer last ditch effort to siphon money and bail. He kept on repeating for several days "release in couple of days" and when beginning of November came he bailed after the payout.
I want to see those comments on his patreon posts. I subscribed this dev last year for 2 months on patreon but stopped when he started delaying giving excuses after excuses. Same thing even now I got it that it’s not easy to make games but just give a particular time. If they want to support they are going to support but this dev is something else.

Reactions: ModiJi56inchDICK
Nov 14, 2023
You Guys are so right Brothers d...
I just waited for 15 days from mid Oct ...he doesn't reply on reddit even..I messaged him commented him multiple times..he just cares about promoting his game on reddit on random subs. HE PROMISES couple of days everytime srsly? Couple means 3-5 days ik its hard to make..But Srsly why u said couple of days then?always saying ALMOST DONE..on 1 nov he said...Releasing soon..what should i presume..Is it going to release after a decade..Couple of centuries..? I am fed up.I just took 10 dollar tier in Oct and it looks I m slammed Who the hell takes a year for a Visual Novel..Just see Pegasus smith ,daval3d,Milftoon,y3df How quick they released similar content..Ik this guy do other Jobs as well.BUT what about our patron pledges..He arrogantly says Just delete ur pledges..Wtf ..what about our time and patience..HE EVEN BITCHES ABOUT F95 guys stealing game or owing him..very few of us might do such thing but not all.And i too got to know his game after playing a telegram piracy version only.Afterwards i started paying ..waited and F happened..
Most of the audience i have seen here is indian.
JUST WAITING COUPLE OF DAYS AGAIN...

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes