• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 14, 2023
You Guys are so right Brothers d...
I just waited for 15 days from mid Oct ...he doesn't reply on reddit even..I messaged him commented him multiple times..he just cares about promoting his game on reddit on random subs. HE PROMISES couple of days everytime srsly? Couple means 3-5 days ik its hard to make..But Srsly why u said couple of days then?always saying ALMOST DONE..on 1 nov he said...Releasing soon..what should i presume..Is it going to release after a decade..Couple of centuries..? I am fed up.I just took 10 dollar tier in Oct and it looks I m slammed Who the hell takes a year for a Visual Novel..Just see Pegasus smith ,daval3d,Milftoon,y3df How quick they released similar content..Ik this guy do other Jobs as well.BUT what about our patron pledges..He arrogantly says Just delete ur pledges..Wtf ..what about our time and patience..HE EVEN BITCHES ABOUT F95 guys stealing game or owing him..very few of us might do such thing but not all.And i too got to know his game after playing a telegram piracy version only.Afterwards i started paying ..waited and F happened..
Most of the audience i have seen here is indian.
JUST WAITING COUPLE OF DAYS AGAIN...

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023
I want to see those comments on his patreon posts. I subscribed this dev last year for 2 months on patreon but stopped when he started delaying giving excuses after excuses. Same thing even now I got it that it’s not easy to make games but just give a particular time. If they want to support they are going to support but this dev is something else.
This dev just fools us everytime..i hv concluded..he even doesn't reply.. he says he works for 2-3 hours per day on game..he also took paid help..Wtf..After all this...Still no update..If one spends so much time on a VN, it releases in perhaps a month or two..But he lies..WHAT DOES HE THINK I suppose?do He feels like he is developing a NEXT GTA , RDR , COD...that takes a year of struggle and ideas to make..The topic is just so common with same plot in many stories..We just PAY FOR ITS BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION, ARTWORK , MUSIC and Mrs.reigns..
AND HE uses us for the same.. And give excuses..Just make his patreon down the 500 and then he might realise..

Nov 14, 2023
He only make a release once his account goes BELOW $500 /month, apart from that he just makes emotional excuses every time. Its his trend!
It is no problem if he takes time..atleast he shouldn't make false promises everytime..When one waits for it,when one pays for it.Earlier he said he will release new episode every 30-35 days .Then he increased length of ep, time delay is understandable..But so much delay??He comes throws over a Sorry, a couple days promise again and blah blah with some emotional touch.If it takes time, he should atleast speak truth(well expecting morals on adult creators is just.. ..Zzzz) but he should say it directly , that work iz not finished i m busy i wasn't able to make it will come in JANUARY or feb or Sept.What isneed of lying in it.He doesn't give value to f95, reddit people,subscribed Patreons,HIGHER TIERS PEOPLE, and will arrive with a PAID PROMOTION of another game soon.Does he makes content then jerks off on it on his own , than again revives himself and prepares himself again for making.Atleast, if its matter of update, he should give honest updates that it is not done or it is not what was expected Instead of false release dates.Atleast we will move on instead of checking his pateeon page on release date -_- One should value if one gets audience doesn't matters its 7 or 700 in number.I hv seen same people on his patreon page asking on every post about update..
Another thing , He doesn't improves the MC.MC looks like a lusty jerk waking fucking eating jerking sleeping.Except of fighting with Maria or Taking bullet for mom , I hv seen nothing in him except HOLY MOLLY , WASSUP , SHIIIIT, FUCKKKK...He is A total lusty pervert cuck.The game is running just bcoz of Mrs Reigns , Iris , And the Aunt which has been laid with MC.

Nov 14, 2023
I've seen that a lot of new players of this game has been confused why the dev is updating so slow. Lol, I've been following this game for 3 years, he always does this.

First time?
I too just deleted my pledge..STILL i wonder why he is getting 780 dollars per month for free.He only posts when they go down..And has no contacts even.People should complain on patreon posts.Last time he updated on 28 Oct on working last stretches of episode 16 and LOL LOL He released it a year later on July 5 i suppose..How can be someone so mean , lazy ..jerking off on his own game...and He carelessly ENJOYS , ORDERS FOOD from this money and laughs...On fools giving him free money.If this man comes infront of me..I am gonna Bang his Ass With Molten Rod and Would cut his dick into pieces...Such a Lier..Such a Cuck.

I too just deleted my pledge..STILL i wonder why he is getting 780 dollars per month for free.He only posts when they go down..And has no contacts even.People should complain on patreon posts.Last time he updated on 28 Oct on working last stretches of episode 16 and LOL LOL He released it a year later on July 5 i suppose..How can be someone so mean , lazy ..jerking off on his own game...and He carelessly ENJOYS , ORDERS FOOD from this money and laughs...On fools giving him free money.If this man comes infront of me..I am gonna Bang his Ass With Molten Rod and Would cut his dick into pieces...Such a Lier..Such a Cuck.
JUST GIVE HIM A ABANDON TAG AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME..HE WOULD RETURN NEXT YR NOW.

JUST GIVE HIM A ABANDON TAG AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME..HE WOULD RETURN NEXT YR NOW.
On his patreon page he posted a hour ago..
Billing paused until Release. Sincerely sorry about the delay.

Hi everyone, I don't what to say or how to apologize for the delay. I have suspended Billing until Release. Current Patrons will not be charged.

Nov 14, 2023
Where is the Android port for the previous releases?
Although Dev makes no android ports i suppose he give links only for Linux Mac and PC.. But still you can get APKs ,OBBs of this game online..of each episode..Search on Google their r numerous websites..or surf good telegram pages pirating games.Or just ask someone on f95 to make it for you. Care about release man...

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Great game! Super hot mom and i love the recent development that the mc became dominant and calls the mom his bitch/whore and spanked her. hope you keep going in that direction.
Super hot mom. Other characters i dont really care about personality.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I find it so funny that even the dev makes his own f95 post, he manages to piss everyone off by not making accurate tags and dragging his feet on development into eternity. How do you not see all the failures on this site and manage to copy basically every error.

Nov 14, 2023
I find it so funny that even the dev makes his own f95 post, he manages to piss everyone off by not making accurate tags and dragging his feet on development into eternity. How do you not see all the failures on this site and manage to copy basically every error.
This dev is different. Either don't promise or if you do remain on it.He took a year once for a single episode..Likely he is busy in developing GTA 6.
What I feel when he says release in few days is actually when he starts thinking ideas that what to do in next ep.When he says A couple of days is when he starts to code and Draw.
REST OF TIME , HE DO OTHER JOBS, JERK OFF ON THE WALLPAPERS HE MAKE, AND ENJOYS FOOD IF U KNOW.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes