SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I find it so funny that even the dev makes his own f95 post, he manages to piss everyone off by not making accurate tags and dragging his feet on development into eternity. How do you not see all the failures on this site and manage to copy basically every error.
He made the original thread 5 years ago; a lot of shit can happen in 5 years. Most people can't even remember the slightest thing that happened to them 5 years ago. It's not like the dev is super active here, has made a whopping 33 posts in 5 years :ROFLMAO:

The dev can only say what tags are in the initial release, mods/uploaders are the ones who add/remove tags (for better or worse as some things are clearly there on some games and not on some games) when updates come out, and the site also relies on users to report missing tags, or tags that are not accurate.

Reactions: BlackDragom3636
Nov 14, 2023
I srsly don't like to bitch the dev always as he is A very good creator..But I already knew he was gonna make a release or a post today as HE CANCELLED BILLING ND TODAY IS THE DAY OF BILLING THE1ST OF MONTH lol..
People just don't understand how clever he is..He just played a genius move this time without losing his patreons to 500..Earlier he even used to have 1500 dollars but 750 is also quite good.

Nov 14, 2023
I srsly don't like to bitch the dev always as he is A very good creator..But I already knew he was gonna make a release or a post today as HE CANCELLED BILLING ND TODAY IS THE DAY OF BILLING THE1ST OF MONTH lol..
People just don't understand how clever he is..He just played a genius move this time without losing his patreons to 500..Earlier he even used to have 1500 dollars but 750 is also quite good.
CAN SOMEONE HERE PLEASE TELL WHAT TIME ZONE DEV FOLLOWS ..PACIFIC TIME OR GST OR EUT?
So that I could get a idea of tonight time.

Nov 14, 2023
You do realize payments are paused right? That means he's not making anything.

View attachment 3135408
To be Honest , Billing Was paused and yesterday his revenue went from 750 to 650 but he Opened it in either night or morning as revenue and members went up today to 680.
It was very easy to know that he would make a post yesterday..as 1st of month. Automatic deduction happens to subscribed patrons.

STILL LETS HOPE FOR BEST.MAY DEV RELEASE THE GAME TODAY.FINGERS CROSSED

Nov 14, 2023
His next post can be :
EP 17 RELEASED

or

SORRY FOR DELAY..I don't know how to apologize..Couple of hours days months to finish final strech of work. I Got mild ___ disease. Pls bear with me.I couldn't face.Delete ur pledge and subscription.
Such such errors happened file not opening...
A a I m just I don't know..

in mind : Thanx for Free 650 dollars a months noobs and fools..I m gonna again eat good food and jerk off tonight on prev wallpapers.

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
Even his 100% accuracy isn't 100% accurate.
I'm sure if you give him a nuke in fallout he'll still miss the target
Dev is more focused on preparing his next excuse for the scam than the actual game itself.

P. S. : There is a slight possibility that after making the last post on his patreon, Dev went to stay at North Pole. So that will give him night time till early March next year.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes