leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP3 1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Perfect shot

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
Wow, what a surprise ! we all gave it for dead , but better late then never, we glad to see you back men, im sorry to here about your problems, and sorry to not be able to help more than supporting your game, here you have another patreon....

For some reason the game do-sent shows up on latest updates page..... somebody should fix that...

May 8, 2018
It would've been better for the dev's reputation if the game stayed dead
Yeah, and hearing that he added more shit and illogical content again, totally agree. At least he would kept at least a little respect he had after last episode, if he had stopped. Too bad, I really liked game at start. But, after last episode and especially now, game have gone into her rightful place - Recycle Bin.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
WTF started getting notifications that people were posting in this thread and thought, "maybe it got updated" which it did, but never made it into the "latest updates" pages ?

Anyway can you two guys @Kukothemadhatter and @Idkanythingsmarter tell me what happened as I trust you guys ? I was one of the few remainding defenders of this game back at the end of ep 2 (Except for the garbage Aunt scene)... I didnt mind the crazyness of the adoption, or the free-falling from 30,000 ft into the ocean, in fact I thought it was hilarious. Did the game go full retard and do more crap with the aunt ? or the mom this time ?

Reactions: Valronn

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
WTF started getting notifications that people were posting in this thread and thought, "maybe it got updated" which it did, but never made it into the "latest updates" pages ?

Anyway can you two guys @Kukothemadhatter and @Idkanythingsmarter tell me what happened as I trust you guys ? I was one of the few remainding defenders of this game back at the end of ep 2 (Except for the garbage Aunt scene)... I didnt mind the crazyness of the adoption, or the free-falling from 30,000 ft into the ocean, in fact I thought it was hilarious. Did the game go full retard and do more crap with the aunt ? or the mom this time ?
Well for starters

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

More crap with the aunt, the "sister" went back to the base because her friend had a gun to the head. And there was some ass grinding but MC was talking as if he'd be stuffing it in... and half of the time, images were missing

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes the aunt went full retard too

Apart from a few dialog not much content at all in this one. pretty dissapointed for this release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
yes the aunt went full retard too

Apart from a few dialog not much content at all in this one. pretty dissapointed for this release.
I guess thats it for me then... seems the patreons he has left might be pushing for this more NTR based content, so I am out... I am gonna miss the mom's model though as I found her sexy as all fuck... like an adult and slutty version of Molly from "My Sister My Roommate".

May 8, 2018
I guess thats it for me then... seems the patreons he has left might be pushing for this more NTR based content, so I am out... I am gonna miss the mom's model though as I found her sexy as all fuck... like an adult and slutty version of Molly from "My Sister My Roommate".
That's the best decision you have made mate. I just saw that you have mentioned me, but You have got your answer, no need to repeat it. There are plethora of much better games, no need to waste time on this one.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
What's the theme of this game? Incest or NTR? It looks like he can't decide and put this ridiculous forced "Meanwhile" scenes just to stop the narrative and see ridiculous dialogues about a whore aunt that players, like incest theme, don't want to know and now we have a blackmail cliffhanger, it's probably the guy that flirted the MC's mom at first episode to opening possibilities to create other Cheating moments. The first chapter was ok, but now the game is going to NTR path and that's a no for me and entering to my ignore list, bye.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What's the theme of this game? Incest or NTR? It looks like he can't decide and put this ridiculous forced "Meanwhile" scenes just to stop the narrative and see ridiculous dialogues about a whore aunt that players, like incest theme, don't want to know and now we have a blackmail cliffhanger, it's probably the guy that flirted the MC's mom at first episode to opening possibilities to create other Cheating moments. The first chapter was ok, but now the game is going to NTR path and that's a no for me and entering to my ignore list, bye.
I was actually wondering the same thing, since version 1 there is many thing indicating ntr like when the guy jumps out of the plane and on the Island where the first guy tries to grope the mom and the normal way to prevent is always a bad end. something bad is just screaming to happen sooner or later since everything logical like preventing will always end in bad end so far.

There is no real choice at all since all the real choices always end in bad end. you can only watch stuff occur but never really preventing anything.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes