xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So at this point, like most people said here, the game went down the shitter really bad, ridiculously bad. Sorry for the negative feedback @Temptress_Games my man, but we try to give you some advice on how to make it better because the project has potential ... I suggest you do a remaster version and change the whole script to something more acurate or at least logical if you're still interested in continuing the project.

First, you should let your patrons/supporters know what to expect from the game and give them ACURATE tags ... you threw in some shitty NTR situations that have no sense whatsoever only to please the PRO NTR party and piss off the ALPHA ONLY NO NTR WHIMPS SHIT guys with no decision to prevent that (wtf ???). On the island, the NTR and even RAPE vibe were present but that's understandable considering you must deal with a secret military faction that does FUCK knows what experiments and your big booty sexy mommy can "help" them relieve some stress. I'm surprised the script saved her juicy ass from an iminent groupie fun pound. Again thank you. But auntie was not so lucky ... or maybe she was considering her characters personality. We get it she want some chocolate on her meal and that you snuck in a fetish but the neighbors kid too (??) 'till you pointed out she's an insatiable slut that doesn't give a fuck about her sister and nephew's plane crash as long as she has a nice "joystick" to play with (and the MC thinks she's cool to hang out with and wants to bang her ... poor kid will be in for some shitty disappointment). Big WTF incoming. ;)

Secondly, the course of action turns from ridiculous events like why would yo' boy want to boink mommy considering who her mobster hubby is, who snapped a pic of the MC jerking to his mother in the bathroom without leaving a single fucking trace of being there (his cockblocked BFF most likely), who killed the pilot in the plane :)eek:?), who shot the plane down and how the fuck did the MC landed on his mom's big boobs and big ass without a scratch not to mention how did mommy herself survive (Bear Grylls calls bullshit on that). And then there's the infamous instant adoption that mommy made without giving a fuck about what the family says and now she wants to start a war with those fuckers.:)eek:?) What type of Crysis 3 futuristic ass shit gear is that Candice operates ??

Last but not least, the dev gave some nice fap material with the mom cause he knows she is the main reason most people play the game (myself included) but forgot to do a formal introduction of the rest of the family (the mobster boss Dad, Jasmin, Iris or Auntie's excuse of a husband) while auntie's spotlight moments were a big yuck. So @Temptress_Games my advice is to reconsider everything and restart the game with a proper script (or hire some people) cause the game has potential with all that MAFIA assassinations shit and consider focussing on what your patrons really want ... maybe start polls to vote sex scenes, events and characters like big dogs such as @Dr.PinkCake and @ICSTOR do, don't just throw in random fetishes for the benefit of manny.

May the creativity be with you homie !!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Sinful Delicacies Ep. 3.

The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 1.69GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(227MB): - - - -

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
So at this point, like most people said here, the game went down the shitter really bad, ridiculously bad. Sorry for the negative feedback @Temptress_Games my man, but we try to give you some advice on how to make it better because the project has potential ... I suggest you do a remaster version and change the whole script to something more acurate or at least logical if you're still interested in continuing the project.

First, you should let your patrons/supporters know what to expect from the game and give them ACURATE tags ... you threw in some shitty NTR situations that have no sense whatsoever only to please the PRO NTR party and piss off the ALPHA ONLY NO NTR WHIMPS SHIT guys with no decision to prevent that (wtf ???). On the island, the NTR and even RAPE vibe were present but that's understandable considering you must deal with a secret military faction that does FUCK knows what experiments and your big booty sexy mommy can "help" them relieve some stress. I'm surprised the script saved her juicy ass from an iminent groupie fun pound. Again thank you. But auntie was not so lucky ... or maybe she was considering her characters personality. We get it she want some chocolate on her meal and that you snuck in a fetish but the neighbors kid too (??) 'till you pointed out she's an insatiable slut that doesn't give a fuck about her sister and nephew's plane crash as long as she has a nice "joystick" to play with (and the MC thinks she's cool to hang out with and wants to bang her ... poor kid will be in for some shitty disappointment). Big WTF incoming. ;)

Secondly, the course of action turns from ridiculous events like why would yo' boy want to boink mommy considering who her mobster hubby is, who snapped a pic of the MC jerking to his mother in the bathroom without leaving a single fucking trace of being there (his cockblocked BFF most likely), who killed the pilot in the plane :)eek:?), who shot the plane down and how the fuck did the MC landed on his mom's big boobs and big ass without a scratch not to mention how did mommy herself survive (Bear Grylls calls bullshit on that). And then there's the infamous instant adoption that mommy made without giving a fuck about what the family says and now she wants to start a war with those fuckers.:)eek:?) What type of Crysis 3 futuristic ass shit gear is that Candice operates ??

Last but not least, the dev gave some nice fap material with the mom cause he knows she is the main reason most people play the game (myself included) but forgot to do a formal introduction of the rest of the family (the mobster boss Dad, Jasmin, Iris or Auntie's excuse of a husband) while auntie's spotlight moments were a big yuck. So @Temptress_Games my advice is to reconsider everything and restart the game with a proper script (or hire some people) cause the game has potential with all that MAFIA assassinations shit and consider focussing on what your patrons really want ... maybe start polls to vote sex scenes, events and characters like big dogs such as @Dr.PinkCake and @ICSTOR do, don't just throw in random fetishes for the benefit of manny.

May the creativity be with you homie !!
Man, I don't think this gonna happen, because the cheating aunt scenes was made just to please developer's patrons or he just likes to make those scenes and not, he doesn't go to change his script, maybe if he at least makes the aunt's scenes optional, but neither that. So, if want to play this game, you need to like or else, you give up and play other.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Man, I don't think this gonna happen, because the cheating aunt scenes was made just to please developer's patrons or he just likes to make those scenes and not, he doesn't go to change his script, maybe if he at least makes the aunt's scenes optional, but neither that. So, if want to play this game, you need to like or else, you give up and play other.
The aunt scene should not even occur since we never even met her properly in game. what do we have some magical ball that we know who the others are and what they do in there private time ?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
What content is there with the mom? She is one of the best looking mum/milf in any of these games but it sounds like things have gone tits up. I know at the end of episode 2 you had 3 options but was there a way to end up getting a blowjob or was that just a hopeful dream i had lol?

Also no real sexual act with mc and family in this update?

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update but not expecting same aunt scene. Dev, we needs fap scene but not ntr why should we play that scene, some people(hmm, mostly) don't like ntr scene.
Future updates pls consider ntr avoidable or don't make ntr that only save the game.
But don't restart game or something, pls let continue just consider or talk with your patrons,
Ok keep it up, looking forward your consideration or something .

Reactions: xXwankerXx

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@Temptress_Games you should really look into what the people are saying in general about the game

your game started out quite well, but i think some part of the story has hit a snag with the reviews here

do keep your patrons in mind, but please consider what the general feedback is all about as that is the unbiased and candid opinion that you need to improve your game.

do let us know how are you doing !

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
The previous "Incest Patch" should work with this episode as well. "If" it doesn't, use this patch:
Make sure there are no other patches in the game folder.
Hi there dev !

if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how many episodes are planned in total ?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Here are two lines of dialogue that are spoken by the wrong character.
Mom.jpg MC.jpg

Also: Yeah, the story makes no sense at all but I don't really mind. It's not like I expect anything.

About the aunt scenes: They seem forced but I don't mind them either. That's NOT NTR in my book! NTR is supposed to give the player a feeling of jealousy or being cucked. But the aunt in not the player's (MC's) woman, so why would I feel jealous if she bangs the neighbour? It's hot! Just my two cents.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sigh...here we go again from the freaking start. :rolleyes:

Wow so many "person x animation missing" messages...thats really sad.

Thanks to the donor.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Meh.

The story seems to have taken a back seat to perversion in this update. I mean, what even was the point of the Aunt Stacy scenes other than to show how much a slut she is? It was a waste of time and cheap sex scenes as an excuse for not moving the plot forward more during this update. Secondly, I'm getting kind of tired of the mother being the only target for our character. He shows no lust toward Candice or his sister, it's completely the mother and no one else. If he wasn't perving on her constantly, I'd swear he was gay for not looking at Candice at all especially since she's the only girl around who he's not related to.

Also what happened to choice? Two separate time he perved on his mother in this, and we never actually got the choice to not do it or to walk away.

Honestly this update was just disappointing. Sex content vs Story seems to have gone about 90/10.

Jun 8, 2017
this wasn't horrible but it's more a linear story as opposed to a game with branching paths. Every time you get offered a choice one of them leads to a game over immediately so they aren't really choices. Honestly, the choices could be changed to

-Quit
-Keep playing

since those are what the choices really mean despite what they are actually labelled as.

Reactions: Arcane666
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes