Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Are you not getting off topic this game has no ntr tag at all check the main page where does it say this have ntr ? :unsure:

Unless i am getting blind:

All the tags not mentioning any ntr tag and the main tags dont have ntr.

Where is the ntr in here ?
Ask who started the discussion about it ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
May 8, 2018
God, I hope I could have a crush on a woman that is irrelevant in my story. He's in luck though, she seems to fuck anything that moves.
Don't get me wrong man but who in his right mind would like to love a slut? Or that have her as main LI in any game. She's ruined, damaged, disgusting, hideous,... and you should run from her like from leprosy, plague or any other disease.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Don't get me wrong man but who in his right mind would like to love a slut? Or that have her as main LI in any game. She's ruined, damaged, disgusting, hideous,... and you should run from her like from leprosy, plague or any other disease.
Hey, she's cute, personality wise she sucks though. So who knows, maybe if you are very lucky, using a couple of condoms at the same time you could do her withouth catching anything.
But yeah, the character is basically dead for me, she's not even been properly introduced and I'm already skipping her content lol

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez

who are you talking about if your talking about the main characters mom i always thought she was just a knock off from dreams of desire in a game where content shows up that many of us dont like even some that doesnt make any sense

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mytez

who are you talking about if your talking about the main characters mom i always thought she was just a knock off from dreams of desire in a game where content shows up that many of us dont like even some that doesnt make any sense
The slutty aunt that adds literally nothing to the story but steals time from actual characters that need to be developed. Mom is nice, a little bit clingy with her new daughter but I don't think she's a bad character.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The slutty aunt that adds literally nothing to the story but steals time from actual characters that need to be developed. Mom is nice, a little bit clingy with her new daughter but I don't think she's a bad character.
Idkanythingsmarter

ok thanks for reply i guess nothing special just the aunt being a cum dump for no reason dont need to bother downloading this i mean sure theres mom content but shes having a dream of being in a better game

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Unrelated to the current argument, is there an update recently? I'm confused since this game showed up on the "latest updates" page yesterday, but neither the OP, nor the Patreon itself mention a update.

Edit: Also, holy earrape batman. Turn your volume way down before launching the game... Oof.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Unrelated to the current argument, is there an update recently? I'm confused since this game showed up on the "latest updates" page yesterday, but neither the OP, nor the Patreon itself mention a update.

Edit: Also, holy earrape batman. Turn your volume way down before launching the game... Oof.
A week or so ago, but it wasn't pushed into the "last updates" tab until now. So some of us missed it.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Tried to play this. I suppose, fans of the game will cast some shitbricks in my direction, but I'll still say it.
Another game that has MC with half-meter dick that lusts for his "mother" looking the same age as her daughter. I never understand mom-son incest, but I would say hothing if it would well-written. I actually know mother of four (I mean IRL) and she's really looking good for her age (no one can say that she's look like a student though), but what I see in this game... MC, thinking like a 14 years old teenager that obviously never see a woman in his life. And I already said about his dick that will make a real stud (I mean horse male) envious. His mother, looking like a college student but behaving like a 30 years old woman dreaming of sex with any man who find her attractive enough (typical old maiden stuff). His sister, looking the same age as their mother and the only one character that seems exactly in her place. I thought I will have a choice for romance, like in many of these games, that I can select the ones I want to rom... have sex with, but after skipping more and more boring poor-written text about teenager lusting for a middle aged woman (who looks like his older sister) I lost hope to see MC's sister again. Deleted this. And I wish dev will make something more realistic for players to have something in common with MC.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tried to play this. I suppose, fans of the game will cast some shitbricks in my direction, but I'll still say it.
Another game that has MC with half-meter dick that lusts for his "mother" looking the same age as her daughter. I never understand mom-son incest, but I would say hothing if it would well-written. I actually know mother of four (I mean IRL) and she's really looking good for her age (no one can say that she's look like a student though), but what I see in this game... MC, thinking like a 14 years old teenager that obviously never see a woman in his life. And I already said about his dick that will make a real stud (I mean horse male) envious. His mother, looking like a college student but behaving like a 30 years old woman dreaming of sex with any man who find her attractive enough (typical old maiden stuff). His sister, looking the same age as their mother and the only one character that seems exactly in her place. I thought I will have a choice for romance, like in many of these games, that I can select the ones I want to rom... have sex with, but after skipping more and more boring poor-written text about teenager lusting for a middle aged woman (who looks like his older sister) I lost hope to see MC's sister again. Deleted this. And I wish dev will make something more realistic for players to have something in common with MC.
unfortunately the dev is in it for the money as evidence by his/her outrage at low income.
if you want to play a game made by devs that are in the buiz for the passion of making games, and see mony as a nice bonus follow games made by monkeyposter_7 MrJet Sumodeine Perverteer Nottravis , Philly_Games and Nottravis

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Is it only me who misses some images while scene from the end of ep 2 (me and milf in bed) ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Basically all I got from lionarslan post was "make incest skippable, or at least Mom since I dont like that and it feels icky, also I think all people age equally and should all look way over the hill if they have 18yr old kids"...

Honestly without the hot as all fuck Mom, this game is nothing at all, it has no pull whatsoever... the story is "so bad its good to me (stupid aunt NTR stuff notwithstanding)", but that isnt enough without a sexy character we get invested with and want to see get fucked senseless... Yes the older sister has some fans, but we dont all like the psycho-butch-lesbian-tough as nail-bitch and are attracted to them, a lot of us were here for the Mom who does look like she is in her low to mid thirties (just because women in your neck of the woods dont look like this, doesnt mean you get to hate).

To King Monkey Mon , I honestly dont see her similarities with Mrs Turner aside from the hairstyle... Mrs Turner from DoD looked like she was in her mid to late forties, and had a more weathered look due to suffering because of her husband's illness... To me this MILF looks honestly like an adult version of Molly from MSMR... check both models and you can see what a 18-20 year old version of that model looks like. Anyone who says she looks college aged can compare and do a HariKari for being so wrong.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
guys have no idea what I've had to deal with or what I've gone through in the last 2 months.. My Patrons know the story and they've all been super supportive. I am so grateful for them.... The only reason I even finished this new episode is as a token of gratitude for their loyalty and support..
and espisode 3 was the way to show the appreciation....

But you guys have to understand that people have 'personal lives'.
everyone does.... but that doesn't stop people like DrPinkCake and PhillyGames from animating eyebrows
I see a lot of people have requested for NTR.... definitely considering it. I might add it at least as an option. Thanks guys.
I don't see the optional....

Pregnancy wasn't originally planned for the story. But after seeing the requests,
Requests.... I'll return to that when analysing the biggest issue...

and how much little money this game was making. Making a game of this quality costs a LOT of money and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF TIME and EFFORT... Spending 12-16 hours a day and thousands of dollars on graphics cards and assets just to make $200 per month is hardly worth anyone's time and effort..
No one denies that but to make money the game can't be just a re-heated reciepe... what worked for Milfy City.The Tyrant and Dreams of Desire, won't work for a poor imtation of the game... it' s like going to a toy store to but an action figure of the incredible hulk and getting this

and if you want to be treated seriously as a dev, at least deliver what you promise.... Slonique, may be called by many names, but that dev at least keeps his words

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Should have used Tammy, that crazy cat bitch even has the No NTR on her ass-pocket LOL

Also its unfair to compare anyone to Slonique unless its Ddunfol... I honestly prefer a wishy washy dev to one that REVELS in his crazyness...

As I said many times this game had promise, I loved the crazy events that happened in the game just like how I loved the Spectacle of the movie Sucker Punch despite the story being atrocious... So he at least had promise unlike any of Slonique's games...

Its the difference between these two scenarios of you having a drunk mom...

Scenario 1 - Mom has been drinking
MC: Mom have you been drinking again (angry and disappointed)
Mom: Of course not sweety, I promised I would stop didnt I ? (slurring and barely standing)

Scenario 2 - Mom has been drinking
MC: Mom have you been drinking again (angry and disappointed)
Mom: I'm the adult and your mother, I will do with my life what I please, live your own damn life and let me be happy (drunk off her ass)

Both scenarios are bad, but the mom that is proud of being drunk without sparring your feelings is far worse to me... Scenario 1 is this game... Scenario 2 is the average Slonique game

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes