Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Played through this. The first two episodes had a bunch of potential, but the 3rd was just watching the aunt have sex with a bunch of different guys, but not the MC. I don't think that qualifies as NTR like others have implied, but it certainly isn't something I am going to spend money on more of either.

This is sad, because the main plot with the MC and Mom was super hot and then it didn't go anywhere at the end because we were too busy watching the really bad side plot stuff.

This started strong and then every episode after the first has gotten worse.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
unfortunately the dev is in it for the money as evidence by his/her outrage at low income.
if you want to play a game made by devs that are in the buiz for the passion of making games, and see mony as a nice bonus follow games made by monkeyposter_7 MrJet Sumodeine Perverteer Nottravis , Philly_Games and Nottravis
Thank you for your advice, I value "My sister, my roommate", "Become a rock star", "Sisterly lust" and both games of Philly_Games . Other two - "High five" is new to me and TFMG... let's just say, I look cautiously on this game for some reason.
To your list I can add MrDots, Ptolemy, Palmer, FFCreation and some others. Though some of them are render giant unrealistic dicks but it's the only negative thing I can say about them. And their games are awesome, both in writing and in renders.

Basically all I got from lionarslan post was "make incest skippable, or at least Mom since I dont like that and it feels icky, also I think all people age equally and should all look way over the hill if they have 18yr old kids"...

Honestly without the hot as all fuck Mom, this game is nothing at all, it has no pull whatsoever... the story is "so bad its good to me (stupid aunt NTR stuff notwithstanding)", but that isnt enough without a sexy character we get invested with and want to see get fucked senseless... Yes the older sister has some fans, but we dont all like the psycho-butch-lesbian-tough as nail-bitch and are attracted to them, a lot of us were here for the Mom who does look like she is in her low to mid thirties (just because women in your neck of the woods dont look like this, doesnt mean you get to hate).
Looks like I wasn't clear with my words. I don't care about any fetishes (after all, no one forcing me to download games, if I don't like NTR I just won't download game with NTR) till its well written and looks like it may be real. When dev stating that MC is 18 years old, it means that MC can think like a sentient man and not only as a horny schoolboy. What's written for MC - that's hypersexuality period, usually at age 14-16, when teenager's hormones thinks instead of him. If dev would say that MC is 14 - that will be an explanation and I would say nothing against it. The same goes for other side. If woman at 40+ is saying things and doing things that woman at 40+ say and do - everything is OK (there was MC's mom in DoD - a good example). If dev states that she has 4 adult children, it mean, she's more than 40 years old, then players don't see that - both render and text contradicts with that statement - it means something wrong with the game.
About incest. Well, I play games with incest (not explicitly mom-son incest) and devs usually give players a choice - some like one character, some - another. Mom, sister, aunt, cousin - doesn't matter. If someone don't like 45 years old woman that look like she's 25 (id est, totally unrealistic) that someone just ignores this abomination and pursues other characters. Another someone might really like that thing and consider girls in their prime's lovers pedophiles - that's his/her thing. Everyone go in the direction he/she likes. That's just an example, don't read it literally and personally.
What I want to say is a good dev making a VN (not kinetic novel) is giving players what they want to read/see, not what he/she want to write/render (in certain boundaries of course). List of game devs mentioned above is for comparison, they are good devs and don't put players inside unrealistic things and situations.

And a few words for age difference. Not every mother of four looks like an old hag, but every woman above 40 that gave birth 4 times simply cannot look like a college student. She can go through some doctors with age-lifting procedures, she can work her ass out in a gym, but time waits for no one. And she will look like a rich bitch no less than 30 if she did all that. Or she will look slightly above 30 without all that but living healthy lifestyle. Not in this game though.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Haven't played since episode one and catching up on all of the shitstorm, etc. and...

Sighhh.. I think this game's a good example of not always relying on patreons or outside people to decide every bit of a story for you. Sure outside input, that feeling of connecting with fans for ideas can help with your creation (along with criticisms and critiques to help better your story) -- but at the end of the day you the developer are the storyteller and creator. If your original idea wasn't this route you chose, you gotta be a little more steadfast and grounded and not just cave in to people.

Idk kinda annoying to see a game like this be so muddled with a convoluted plot now, forced scenes and kinks, and bad game flow when in the beginning it seemed like Temptress had an idea and enough talent with Daz to make a decent game.

If this is truly a passionate side project or hobby -- do what it is you want to do. If you're trying to just do this for a quick cash grab, you're kind of failing on that front as well..

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if anyone already said this before but the screenplay is SF ... you would never survive if you jump from airplane in water .... it's about the newtonian mechanics ...

The records in High diving is 58.28 m (191.207 ft). The diver sustained some fractures of his thoracic vertabrae.

From wikipedia : The four-second fall from the Golden Gate Bridge sends a person plunging 245 feet (75 m) at 75 miles per hour (121 km/h) to hit the waters of the "with the force of a speeding truck meeting a concrete building." Jumping off the bridge holds at least a 98 percent fatality rate; and it is speculated the fatality rate is actually higher than 98% because of people whose bodies are never found after they make the jump .

And we are speaking here about 75 m ... But it's to late to jump from a plane even when it's less than 300m from soil .

Reactions: Walter Victor

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
ut, that feeling of connecting with fans for ideas can help with your creation (along with criticisms and critiques to help better your story) -- but at the end of the day you the developer are the storyteller and creator. If your original idea wasn't this route you chose, you gotta be a little more steadfast and grounded and not just cave in to people.

Idk kinda annoying to see a game like this be so muddled with a convoluted plot now, forced scenes and kinks, and bad game flow when in the beginning it
this is what happens when you see that lewdlab is making tens of thousands of $ and decide to go into it, thinking all you have to do is render some titties and listen to 10-15 people who gave you 5 bucks.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
this is what happens when you see that lewdlab is making tens of thousands of $ and decide to go into it, thinking all you have to do is render some titties and listen to 10-15 people who gave you 5 bucks.
I meannnn that's the biggest problem with all of this part of the genre (adult games) who rely solely on patreon, subscribstar, etc. You gotta have skill, drive, a decent story, enticing gameplay, sacrifice tons of hours and your life basically, luck, etc (and even then you probably won't be making any kind of money).

Anybody who goes into this and thinks they're magically going to make a career or a living off of it need to readjust their goals a bit. I always tip my hat to those who have been doing this for a long time and sticking with it because it's definitely not an easy thing to do successfully.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so im enjoying this game but like why do i have to watch the aunt fuck anything that moves? im sorry it's just not that hot for me to see someone who is basically completely disconnected from the story (so far) just fuck literally every guy she see's

Reactions: Rythan25

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
why does the mom look more like she is 20 than a mom of an 18 year old
Uh, because the developer made her that way?

You either accept that or you don't. If the developer changes that, he's a fool. I don't have a problem with the developers who make their MILFs actually look like MILFs, but I've always believed that a developer should stick to her/his design. Catering too much to the players' wishes tends to make games all look alike.

Developers come out with games where they expressly state that they will follow the dictates of their patrons. I avoid them like the plague. I'm wondering if this game has gone down that path.

There is one game that I've liked, that threw in a scene demanded by a major patron. Not surprisingly it caused a major shitstorm. I still play that one, because the developer has assured the players that the basic design will not change.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​
I have a problem when the game's overview is not anything like the game at all up to Episode 3. It just doesn't make sense to me. We have seen more of the unmentioned-on-overview aunt than the dad and sisters. The story telling is really all over the place.

Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure? Not when we got shot down off the plane and had to spend most of the game out in the jungle trying to not die.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have a problem when the game's overview is not anything like the game at all up to Episode 3. It just doesn't make sense to me. We have seen more of the unmentioned-on-overview aunt than the dad and sisters. The story telling is really all over the place.

Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure? Not when we got shot down off the plane and had to spend most of the game out in the jungle trying to not die.
it's just a typical (not) son wants to boink his milf (not) mom and some nonsense is tossed in to make you think there is an actual story..but its just a mess..be honest..get rid of the mess and just make a game about a son boinking his mom..it'll fit in well with the 876 other son boinks mom games here :p

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
but the 3rd was just watching the aunt have sex with a bunch of different guys, but not the MC.
Your information is misleading and a bit of exaggeration, I just saw 2 BJ scene with a black guy and a nerd guy, no penetration scenes (Maybe on EP4 Aunt and the Nerd Guy continuation) at the moment even looking at the image folder and but not the MC you say? of course It makes sense MC haven't even met his aunt yet in the game and also he is busy seducing his mom, for fuck sake you guys have no sense of appreciation and be patient it's still on the 3rd version

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Look man, first go and check reviews and comments of game since beginning of the thread and then you will see what happened. I'm here since demo version and know what dev have planned and what not, to include into game. Incest were a planned kink, but then, your kind, not disrespectful, just explanation of same minded ppl which have interest in NTR, came here to whine and start bitching for that kink. Dev due to a greed for money thought that he will earn quick cash, fall for that and introduced that content in 2nd episode where he have pissed off all other players, me included, because I HATE NTR. Now, due such development of events many people have dropped that game, me included, and now I don't give any shit about her (even more after latest update-dev have succeeded to piss off players even more, lmfao :LOL:). But all that discussion and negative backlash have almost made dev to drop this game, in my opinion he should do it, just to save at least a little respect he had after whole that debacle. So next time first check facts before posting and after that write.
For me this game had a future (after demo and 1st episode) but dev made his game :poop: now. Sadly. :(
Nonsense ! the problem with you guys is the wrong perception of NTR, why do you criticize the aunt's extra scenes so much as if she is one of the love interest? MC haven't even met her in the game, Screw her ! she's a slut and a nympho type what can you do? you want her to be one of the love interest also ? really a woman like that? Why don't you just let her do her thing and let MC do his thing with mom because his main focus is on Mom, who is I think the main love interest in the game. I just hope that the Dev will not abandon this interesting game just because of that immature complaint and criticism because this game is such a waste if in case it will end without the MC having his way with his hot mom and sisters.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Are you not getting off topic this game has no ntr tag at all check the main page where does it say this have ntr ? :unsure:

Unless i am getting blind:

All the tags not mentioning any ntr tag and the main tags dont have ntr.

Where is the ntr in here ?
Yes you're right there is no NTR in here although there are few attempts on Mom, Blake hitting on her and some other creep wanted to rape her infront of MC but none of that succeeded. People are just imagining NTR on this game just because they saw some extra scenes of other people having fun (Won't Spoil it), seeing another dick in the game they think that is already NTR (so tired of this shit) and wanted the dev to quit this game just because of that? Bullshit

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes