King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
By the definition of NTR the extremists (on the hater side) use, it technically is NTR... people can cry and complain that the aunt is not a MC LI... but those people are probably only looking at the damn picture folder and going off what they have read here or someone told them...

The first mention of the Aunt comes from MC himself !! And it is... and I quote "I wonder what Auntie is doing, I miss her, she is every bit as beautiful as mom, and more laid back, she has always been kind to me and a bit touchy-feely. I would totally have sex with her if the occasion arises"...

I'm sorry what ?? To me that sounds as if the MC has already met the aunt for... ohh I dont know... his whole life since she is fucking related to him ??? It also sounds as he wants her, and is (was now for most smart people) in the running for a LI.

You know what the MC doesnt mention however ? That his Aunt is a fucking dumb BBC loving whore that puts everything aside in exchange for that...

Her intro scene made sense, as it happens right after MC is thinking about her... however as soon as she finds out about her sister and nephew she acts all worried and wants to move heaven and earth to find them... fast forward the plot of the MC and mom, and then we get an out of nowhere scene with the Aunt where she is no longer worried about her family and instead wants Jamal to stuff her throat with that delicious BBC... honestly we didnt need to see that BS...

Rachel's scene in DmD made sense, it was a damn plot point... you see the super hot Ex-wife fucking this young kid, and are grossed out by it (and there was a shit storm regarding that too, it didnt go super well)... forward to day 20, and Dee and MC catch Rachel fucking said loser, take a pic of it, and are able to subdue Rachel, and get Dee to go back with her dad... Again the scene served a purpose... Thanks to that we knew Rachel fucked that asswipe so it didnt come out of nowhere when she got caught, and it was the turning point for Dee and Dad, as before that it seemed Rachel had all the winning cards.

What plot purpose does the aunt fucking some stupidass mechanic serve ? Other than to show she loves BBC and doesnt give two shits if her family is dead despite saying that in her intro scene ? She was obviously created and referenced as a possible lady to add to MC's harem, yet the dmg done to her has everyone except the "usual crowd" already writing her off... no one is going to want the MC to have fun with her, and when it happens if she isnt avoidable people are gonna throw another shitstorm in this thread...
Eerie Entity Mytez Idkanythingsmarter

honest if i think about it the aunt isnt the only reason that made me drop the game it was the groping scene the bad guys did to the main characters mom when they had both the main character and the mom at gun point

i thought the game was going to be wincest game all i gotten was fetishes that i didnt want to see in a wincest game with bad renders and pointless story points

May 8, 2018
By the definition of NTR the extremists (on the hater side) use, it technically is NTR... people can cry and complain that the aunt is not a MC LI... but those people are probably only looking at the damn picture folder and going off what they have read here or someone told them...

The first mention of the Aunt comes from MC himself !! And it is... and I quote "I wonder what Auntie is doing, I miss her, she is every bit as beautiful as mom, and more laid back, she has always been kind to me and a bit touchy-feely. I would totally have sex with her if the occasion arises"...

I'm sorry what ?? To me that sounds as if the MC has already met the aunt for... ohh I dont know... his whole life since she is fucking related to him ??? It also sounds as he wants her, and is (was now for most smart people) in the running for a LI.

You know what the MC doesnt mention however ? That his Aunt is a fucking dumb BBC loving whore that puts everything aside in exchange for that...

Her intro scene made sense, as it happens right after MC is thinking about her... however as soon as she finds out about her sister and nephew she acts all worried and wants to move heaven and earth to find them... fast forward the plot of the MC and mom, and then we get an out of nowhere scene with the Aunt where she is no longer worried about her family and instead wants Jamal to stuff her throat with that delicious BBC... honestly we didnt need to see that BS...

Rachel's scene in DmD made sense, it was a damn plot point... you see the super hot Ex-wife fucking this young kid, and are grossed out by it (and there was a shit storm regarding that too, it didnt go super well)... forward to day 20, and Dee and MC catch Rachel fucking said loser, take a pic of it, and are able to subdue Rachel, and get Dee to go back with her dad... Again the scene served a purpose... Thanks to that we knew Rachel fucked that asswipe so it didnt come out of nowhere when she got caught, and it was the turning point for Dee and Dad, as before that it seemed Rachel had all the winning cards.

What plot purpose does the aunt fucking some stupidass mechanic serve ? Other than to show she loves BBC and doesnt give two shits if her family is dead despite saying that in her intro scene ? She was obviously created and referenced as a possible lady to add to MC's harem, yet the dmg done to her has everyone except the "usual crowd" already writing her off... no one is going to want the MC to have fun with her, and when it happens if she isnt avoidable people are gonna throw another shitstorm in this thread...

Well said, but it's useless because, no matter how you explain to those people, they will still think what they already think. I have said exact same thing earlier but they still argue about it and mention me to start discussion when there is no need to it. So best is to ignore those people because they have their way of thinking and even if revelation hits them hard, they will still ignore it and continue on their own trying to change our opinion, and we know that it will never happen. So, it's a Sisyphus's job, pointless by nature of it.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eerie Entity Mytez Idkanythingsmarter

honest if i think about it the aunt isnt the only reason that made me drop the game it was the groping scene the bad guys did to the main characters mom when they had both the main character and the mom at gun point

i thought the game was going to be wincest game all i gotten was fetishes that i didnt want to see in a wincest game with bad renders and pointless story points
That part honestly didnt bother me, it makes "plot-sense" here is this 100/10 babe in a skimpy dress in a para-military organization's island, of course they are gonna be thirsty and want to rape the supermodel... in fact I put that as a plus for the dev that he was able to maneuver so close to the edge, and still spare her from being raped in front of the MC and stuff...

Its what makes the Aunt so much more jarring... If he went to all the trouble of having miracles happen in time to save the mom from a rape scene (meaning he wanted to keep his core audience happy), why then toss the aunt into a shit-pool ?

If people were demanding a sex scene it could have been simple... have some slutty neighbor that wasnt as attractive as the MC's LI, be shown having a sex scene... the nerd's sister or his mom having sex while plotting something nefarious against the main cast... maybe they are the blackmailers that have the picture ? something, anything... Hell have another random woman (aside from the adopted daughter), there cant only be one woman in the entire island... come on... and have her being gang-banged in a base with the threat of "that will happen to your mom kid" before someone saves them.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
and have her being gang-banged in a base with the threat of "that will happen to your mom kid" before someone saves them.
Or you know... don't add sex yet. For the first updates teasing is perfectly fine, as seen in most of the big games, so there's no need to show a scene about people being gang-banged, raped, or even fucked in any way.

I'm now expecting the "step sister" to be gang-raped in the base to completely throw all the sense of the game and just pander to the crowd of people who doesn't give two shits about the story and only wants to see the models smashing against each other, like a 10 y/o playing with dolls.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Or you know... don't add sex yet. For the first updates teasing is perfectly fine, as seen in most of the big games, so there's no need to show a scene about people being gang-banged, raped, or even fucked in any way.

I'm now expecting the "step sister" to be gang-raped in the base to completely throw all the sense of the game and just pander to the crowd of people who doesn't give two shits about the story and only wants to see the models smashing agains each other, like a 10 y/o playing with dolls.
Wait what ??? I didnt play update 3... Your telling me the 'adopted" sister stayed at that shitty island rather than leave with her new mom, sister, and brother ? What the fark was the point of her getting adopted, and all that talk about sending her to college so she can live a normal life ?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wait what ??? I didnt play update 3... Your telling me the 'adopted" sister stayed at that shitty island rather than leave with her new mom, sister, and brother ? What the fark was the point of her getting adopted, and all that talk about sending her to college so she can live a normal life ?
Her only friend phones her, she's being held at gunpoint, and asks her to come back. She says, "Fuck my dream" and goes back to help that girl while risking her own life. Because apparently no one will touch her as she's the only one in the island that knows some vital intel, or some shit.

Monica

Aug 3, 2017
This game is wonderful. MOM and story is very sexy too. Please dont make her slut easily. Just go with the flow. Thanks!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Her only friend phones her, she's being held at gunpoint, and asks her to come back. She says, "Fuck my dream" and goes back to help that girl while risking her own life. Because apparently no one will touch her as she's the only one in the island that knows some vital intel, or some shit.
And to make matters worse your mom make you promise her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The like the progression in this game. Good story, very good rate of going ahead with the mom sexually. Not like other games that blue ball you for a year and a half! Thank for having a heart Dev!

EDIT: The last update was so damn long ago I thought that 'dry hump' was actually wet hump..... still that's more than we get in 90% of the games this early.

Last edited:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
erm... you could plow Dee two updates ago...

sex with mom is already in
two updates ago, and how long did it take to get to this point? How long has that game been in development? and we're just getting this... same with Dreams of Desire? How long did we have to wait and how many updates before the mom was boinked? if you still fail to see the point, then you just don't want to.

Reactions: Thessali

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Why does every game developer in existence (not limited to this one) feel the need to default the volume to 100%??? That actually hurt it was so loud.

Reactions: B2B2
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes