Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The aunt scene should not even occur since we never even met her properly in game. what do we have some magical ball that we know who the others are and what they do in there private time ?
Does the game have to be always on the perspective of MC? I have seen other great games like DMD by Mr Dots where it has the similar shifting of POV but no complain about like having some magical ball

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
About the aunt scenes: They seem forced but I don't mind them either. That's NOT NTR in my book! NTR is supposed to give the player a feeling of jealousy or being cucked. But the aunt in not the player's (MC's) woman, so why would I feel jealous if she bangs the neighbour? It's hot! Just my two cents.
Finally ! someone said something that really makes sense and understand the true meaning of NTR unlike others. Well Said Man !

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Uh, because the developer made her that way?

You either accept that or you don't. If the developer changes that, he's a fool. I don't have a problem with the developers who make their MILFs actually look like MILFs, but I've always believed that a developer should stick to her/his design. Catering too much to the players' wishes tends to make games all look alike.

Developers come out with games where they expressly state that they will follow the dictates of their patrons. I avoid them like the plague. I'm wondering if this game has gone down that path.

There is one game that I've liked, that threw in a scene demanded by a major patron. Not surprisingly it caused a major shitstorm. I still play that one, because the developer has assured the players that the basic design will not change.
you are acting as if criticism is a bad thing you can criticize it and still enjoy the game and yes devs can and should take criticism into account when adding new content or when changing old content sure they should stick to their original artistic design but not accepting any critisim is a very bad thing

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
you are acting as if criticism is a bad thing you can criticize it and still enjoy the game and yes devs can and should take criticism into account when adding new content or when changing old content sure they should stick to their original artistic design but not accepting any critisim is a very bad thing
You asked a question. I answered it. Period. Actually, I was being somewhat of a smartass; a failing of which I am often guilty. Sorry about that.

If you want to offer constructive criticism, be my guest. I'm all for that.

Many people have their own opinions about what a MILF should look like. Personally, I don't much care. My only criterion is whether I would want to stick my dick in her. Others (including you) will differ. Fine.

I still don't think the developer should change it. There are a lot of other corrections that need to be made in this game, before that one is tackled.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Finally ! someone said something that really makes sense and understand the true meaning of NTR unlike others. Well Said Man !
I don't think people are complaining about it being NTR or not (it's not) but about why those scenes were necessary. We got a long as fuck scene with the aunt, and another super long MC inner monologue about all the shit he would like to do to his mom. Those two things aren't bad per se, but in the context of the update that we got are awful. All dialogue we got with mom, the main LI, was about how sad she was that her new daughter had to leave. We got literally zero relationship building with her or the sister. For all intents and purposes this update might have never happened, because it added nothing.

But even after such a weak update, I hope the dev doesn't drop the game (he seems really burned out) but keeps trying to improve it, the game is at a point that it's still salvageable. He sould stop listening to people who don't give a fuck about his story and only want to see some models bashing against each other. Feedback is not something you have to use to add shit that hurts the story of your game, it is about guiding you in ways to improve your game. So let's hope he'll take into consideration every kind of it, positive and negative, and helps him make the interesting game we found in the first couple of versions.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't think people are complaining about it being NTR or not (it's not) but about why those scenes were necessary.
Because cheating is also a fetish although it's not ntr because it's the aunt's husband being cuck unknowingly, some people enjoy extra scenes like that (I saw similar thing in DMD Mc's ex wife banging daughter's bf) and some may not like you guys because you think that just delay the progression in the MC's story, I could say it is not because I believe that extra scenes are not meant to delay or hinder the progression of the story, I think he just did it on purpose maybe because it's still in the 3rd version even with the Aunt scenes, no actual sex, just oral so do not blame that scene with her, for me it's hot a milf seducing toying with a nerdy boy (shotacon)

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Because cheating is also a fetish although it's not ntr because it's the aunt's husband being cuck unknowingly, some people enjoy extra scenes like that (I saw similar thing in DMD Mc's ex wife banging daughter's bf) and some may not like you guys because you think that just delay the progression in the MC's story, I could say it is not because I believe that extra scenes are not meant to delay or hinder the progression of the story, I think he just did it on purpose maybe because it's still in the 3rd version even with the Aunt scenes, no actual sex, just oral so do not blame that scene with her, for me it's hot a milf seducing toying with a nerdy boy (shotacon)
Nothing wrong with cheating, as you said it's not NTR so it shouldn't trigger people. The problem that I have with the scene is the length of it that it could be filled with dialogue. But I understand that we are too early in the game to have sex between the main characters, so it has to come from somewhere. And that a lot of people complain if the update has no sexual content, but again, I would have loved a lot more bonding with the mother or the sister, maybe a start of a potential relationship with the latter. Literally anything that will help me know the characters more.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
The aunt cheating scenes aren’t pertinent to progressing the story, imagine if part way through a James Bond adventure they cut to Moneypenny on a shopping trip. The scenes are there to appeal to a subset of the playerbase, their presence in the game could be determined by a boolean variable. A simple question at the beginning of the game could set the boolean from false to true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
The most WTF stuff in the game is still the dialogue of the mother, she is still pretty stupid. A good thing for her that her bra is more filled than her head, I'm sure when you look into her eyes, you see the back of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
I know we have to suspend disbelief when playing such games, but this is the first game I never finished. It is just too retarded. We start out with 2 cars in the lounge.... then our sister turns up by riding a motor bike into the lounge. Our plane is shot down by a missile next and mom lets us feel her tits as a reward. Next (and it really gets good here) some random chick saves our lives and then mom adopts her as a daughter and means it. Our new daughter runs off to save someone as our other ninja daughter saves us.

Sorry, I gave up at this point. Believe me, I like stupid stories, but this one is just too retarded to persist with.

Reactions: Thermophob

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eerie Entity Rythan25 JabadaJD Mytez

im pretty sure most people know that the aunt fucking anything that walks like a good cum dump should arent NTR moments but im pretty sure its cheating moments because i think shes married

although i cant be sure since i forgotten most of this game and i purged most of any story related due to the aunt because shes such a fake character

i do remember some groping scenes on the mom from some of bad guys on the island when they have you at gun point so i dont know if that should be considered NTR moments even if they arent fucking her right in front of you

btw i love summertime saga and man of the house

Reactions: J..D

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Nothing wrong with cheating, as you said it's not NTR so it shouldn't trigger people. The problem that I have with the scene is the length of it that it could be filled with dialogue. But I understand that we are too early in the game to have sex between the main characters, so it has to come from somewhere. And that a lot of people complain if the update has no sexual content, but again, I would have loved a lot more bonding with the mother or the sister, maybe a start of a potential relationship with the latter. Literally anything that will help me know the characters more.
The thing that did not make sense either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eerie Entity Rythan25 JabadaJD Mytez

im pretty sure most people know that the aunt fucking anything that walks like a good cum dump should arent NTR moments but im pretty sure its cheating moments because i think shes married

although i cant be sure since i forgotten most of this game and i purged most of any story related due to the aunt because shes such a fake character

i do remember some groping scenes on the mom from some of bad guys on the island when they have you at gun point so i dont know if that should be considered NTR moments even if they arent fucking her right in front of you

btw i love summertime saga and man of the house
By the definition of NTR the extremists (on the hater side) use, it technically is NTR... people can cry and complain that the aunt is not a MC LI... but those people are probably only looking at the damn picture folder and going off what they have read here or someone told them...

The first mention of the Aunt comes from MC himself !! And it is... and I quote "I wonder what Auntie is doing, I miss her, she is every bit as beautiful as mom, and more laid back, she has always been kind to me and a bit touchy-feely. I would totally have sex with her if the occasion arises"...

I'm sorry what ?? To me that sounds as if the MC has already met the aunt for... ohh I dont know... his whole life since she is fucking related to him ??? It also sounds as he wants her, and is (was now for most smart people) in the running for a LI.

You know what the MC doesnt mention however ? That his Aunt is a fucking dumb BBC loving whore that puts everything aside in exchange for that...

Her intro scene made sense, as it happens right after MC is thinking about her... however as soon as she finds out about her sister and nephew she acts all worried and wants to move heaven and earth to find them... fast forward the plot of the MC and mom, and then we get an out of nowhere scene with the Aunt where she is no longer worried about her family and instead wants Jamal to stuff her throat with that delicious BBC... honestly we didnt need to see that BS...

Rachel's scene in DmD made sense, it was a damn plot point... you see the super hot Ex-wife fucking this young kid, and are grossed out by it (and there was a shit storm regarding that too, it didnt go super well)... forward to day 20, and Dee and MC catch Rachel fucking said loser, take a pic of it, and are able to subdue Rachel, and get Dee to go back with her dad... Again the scene served a purpose... Thanks to that we knew Rachel fucked that asswipe so it didnt come out of nowhere when she got caught, and it was the turning point for Dee and Dad, as before that it seemed Rachel had all the winning cards.

What plot purpose does the aunt fucking some stupidass mechanic serve ? Other than to show she loves BBC and doesnt give two shits if her family is dead despite saying that in her intro scene ? She was obviously created and referenced as a possible lady to add to MC's harem, yet the dmg done to her has everyone except the "usual crowd" already writing her off... no one is going to want the MC to have fun with her, and when it happens if she isnt avoidable people are gonna throw another shitstorm in this thread...

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes