patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
Last news :

Unlocked
Might need 1 more day guys. Working against the clock.
Hey guys, looks like I may need one more day to release EP5. I announced that the game will be out by 28th evening. I still may be able to release it by 28th evening if everything goes according to plan. But, some re-renders are causing slight trouble. If the episode is not out by 28th evening, it will be out by 29th, 9 PM Pacific Time.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
This time he said he will just release the episode when its ready without giving a date and false hopes due to past experience...and yet AGAIN he did the same thing..."out in a few days" ... 2 weeks pass and he says "before 28th" and he is already late 2 days...prepare for another "episode will be out next week 100%" post

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
why you ppl bitching anyway, ur getting it for free, why do you care ?
why does the developer complain about low patreons when he is only able to make one release every 3 months at best?
how do you think he got all those 70 patreons? through f95zone. this is how you make your game known..you deliver material and people will support you..i personally will not support an developer who can never keep up on release dates..so many people complain about his game being shared for free here (therefore the low support), but you keep forgetting that even that small support that he has is thanks to this platform. not our problem he doesn't have the time to work on the game due to irl job and all, but to be honest no one told him to become a dev if he doesn't have the time to become known and make it a full-time job

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes