Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wife and mother it's a different game with many choices to choose, unfortunately this one is not, it's kinda automatic .

By the way, the renders look great. Good work DV
what you want to say is "kinetic" . thats the term used for vn that dont have choices or the choices it have dont change anything "fake choices" as some of us call them.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey dev.... kudoz... you made some choices that backfired but you're not giving up on the game. That's admirable.
Not yet at least, I remember that there was some whining going on a while back because he didn't make as much money as he wanted to, then blamed the forum and said something along the lines of "If it doesn't improve I might not (be able to) continue it" or something like that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, the memory is a bit blurry.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
this version is very bad allot of text dont match the person talking it.. witch makes is it awkward when mc is talking the text someone else was telling ?? :unsure:

In the end i dont know who is saying what ?? :whistle: Also this game is better suited for a kinetic novel since their no choice at al..

Reactions: SAMASH112

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is the IC Patch needed for Ep.5?

Edit: Never mind, seems like a missable update from what people are saying.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
aunt,ella and everyone having sex excluding MC ... tease tease tease... bored
mc got blackmailed on the phone !! his life will sooner end before he ever gets any fun.. :devilish: Time is ticking..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its so weird playing without a patch even ella calling her mom mrs rain.. :mad: that was so weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SecretDesire
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes