SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
mc got blackmailed on the phone !! his life will sooner end before he ever gets any fun.. :devilish: Time is ticking..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its so weird playing without a patch even ella calling her mom mrs rain.. :mad: that was so weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's all about "my best friend's son" in this update :D mrs. Rain said i can't do dat with my best friend's son i can't i don't ... and dat breast feed and foot job kinda only tease... :D i like ella actually but she's in love with another girl so i don't have anymore reason to wait next update :D

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I dub this game - "Prudeful Don't-I-just-tease".

This long a wait for this level of involvement (at least, what I think *I* want for involvement) is not what I would think is acceptable.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Starting to think the dev should just change the MC to the aunt as she is getting all the action :whistle:
i couldn't agree more aunt slut other one prude daughters lesbo it's metioned bi. but we saw les. and we need to stuck with prude ... :D and what worse we don't have a choice :D

Reactions: LittleIr

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm enjoying this game, but it really feels like many of the characters have blatant amnesia at times.
MC has dryhumped Mrs Reigns, groped her tits, tit fucked her while she was drunk/asleep, then remarks about seeing her in her underwear as if it's some sort of new height of erotic progress - um, no mate. lol
First of all I was Mrs Reigns' best friend's son, now when Mr Reigns turns up I'm his best friend's son? Do they both have the same "best friend"? lol
Quite a few moments where continuity is broken like that, a relatively impactful piece of content happens, then a less impactful piece occurs and the reaction/response is as if the previous, more impactful, piece never took place.
Also the same issue as others have reported with the speech being given to the wrong characters in lots and lots of conversations, that's funny at times, confusing at others. Either way, it's still pretty basic to assign the line of text to the appropriate character who said it.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
i just used a wife and mother as an example i like the game but it's way to slow as for this game sinful delicacies i have not played it since version 0.1 first release i remember not being a big fan but i will play the current version release before judging
Upon this game 1st few updates I'd already realized yah this Dev needs to trash this because please explain how the son, step son or family Friend is going to be fucking the Boss wife and his 2nd in command daughter is going to accept this and most likely join in the fun. But the moment the Dev made the MC and the wife jump out of a plane doing 300 mp 200 ft high their speed times velocity :unsure: I'd say they we're falling pretty damn fast and I don't care where or what they landed on or in but they survived and not only that without a scratch that's when I realized how game will survive its practically a toon yah story fits right in with the game.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
there is a ton of errors in the dialogewriting in that chapter mom is supposted to talk but the mc names shows up and vice versa.
and much images are missing too.

i do not get it does nobody checks this for errors and bugs before releasing it??
i mean it is not one or two errors that can slip through,there are tons of it that you just can´t miss.
sometimes i come to think some devs are using their supporters as BETA Testers because of just releasing the update without testing.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I modded the script to change things to incest.
um, but you know your modified script lacks completely the content of EP5?

and btw the newly introduced characters in EP5 aren't related to your family so no new incest patch is needed.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
LOL looks like the aunt gets more action then the MC, and yet again a blue ball update

Renders are Gold (get the MC some action, then i will support you, you have been blue balling for 13 months now)
This needs female protagonist tag then, now that I think about it, as you can noticed in the title of the game, sinful delicacies, aunt being the MC makes sense, for having an affair with different guys. Maybe aunt is the main protagonist after all

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes